What to buy someone for Xmas in a works Secret Santa . . . ?

Found 6th Dec 2008
I have no real idea what to buy someone for a Secret Santa - They work in my department but are based on the otherside of town from me and i dont have regular contact with her.

Heard through the grapevine that she is very much into keeping fit and can sometimes be a Monica from Friends in the office. Our secret santa has a budget of £10 but i don't want to buy a gift that will offend her.

Did think of maybe a bottle of wine along with a jokey present i.e. usb desk hoover but im just not sure. Never done a secret santa before! Anyone got any ideas?

8 Comments

This is the great thing about secret santa, it's secret so it doesn't matter what you buy!

I'm going to get irish lottery tickets for mine i think, as long as they share any winnings with me should be good fun!!

Original Poster

I would have thought the same but how it was done wasn't exactly secret so the person who gave me the piece of paper with a name on it knows i have her boss

Original Poster

gerrard_d;3681842

I'm going to get irish lottery tickets for mine i think, as long as they … I'm going to get irish lottery tickets for mine i think, as long as they share any winnings with me should be good fun!!

We recently got lottery tickets as a wedding favour and it is a fab idea! Fingers-crossed if there is any winnings the prize will be shared with you :-D

loads of nice stuff on 3 for 2 in boots for around £10-15 .
even if you bought 3 items for £15 each you only pay £30 so effectively £10 each and really nice pressie

boots.com/web…051 something like this??

DIVA1977;3681987

loads of nice stuff on 3 for 2 in boots for around £10-15 .even if you … loads of nice stuff on 3 for 2 in boots for around £10-15 .even if you bought 3 items for £15 each you only pay £30 so effectively £10 each and really nice pressiehttp://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?categoryParentId=32346&storeId=10052&productId=121280&callingViewName=&categoryId=32422&langId=-1&catalogId=11051 something like this??

i agree, boots is great for secret santas,their gifts don't look cheap either:)

The classic one that really p*sses people off is to buy them a goldfish in a bag.

Head Down To The Body Shop!
Something Like That.
Once We Had A Secret Santa And Pulled Something Out
Still Had The Reduction Stickers Stuck To It!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Benefit of exercise48320
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771825
    3. ARGOS HAVE SENT MORE £5 DISCOUNT VOUCHERS!55
    4. Fake news22

See more discussions