Groups

What to Buy - Viewty or Tocco

What are your thoughts on these 2 phones? looking for a cheap touchscreen and narrowed down to these 2!

hotukdeals.com/ite…-5/
    Viewty @ £120

Or

hotukdeals.com/tag/dea…p-/
    Tocco @ £150.

Opinions please

10 Comments

tocco - the viewty is quite a brick and the interface isnt as good as the tocco, which is much smaller, lighter and has a better touch screen

I'd go for Tocco, Viewty is abit old already.

I've had the Tocco since September and I love it. Its smaller than the Viewty. I was going to get a Viewty until I saw it in the shop and realised it was slightly 'bulkier' than I expected. Its got a nice camera and good web viewing. Oh I've dropped it outside on the pavement and there was not a mark on it! I do use the cover flap you get with it though. Anyway I think they are both good phones but would go for the Tocco as its smaller and looks nicer.

iPhone much better

dean3988;3488505

iPhone much better

There's always one!

Theres always the lg kf700 on o2, supposedly has a better interface than the viewty, plus a slide out keypad for texting. But I would just wait, these will drop nearer christmas.

LG not very good on mobiles. Personaly i dont like them-poor interface and bad battery life,sound qality...Sure there are a lot of better phones on the market.

dean3988;3488505

iPhone much better

But the thing is, I wrote that on the way back from college on the bus, Thats how amazinly amazing it is

Original Poster

Is there any other phones I can get under £200 that would be as good as or better than these?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Recommendations for decent/cheap noise cancelling earphones please33
      2. Speccing a gaming pc413
      3. sky q is it a good deal?66
      4. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA22

See more discussions