Groups

what to convert my mpg movies to for ipod?

Hia,

When I try to play a movie created on a sony cybershot camera on my ipod I get 'the audio format is not supported by the ipod' any idea what I can convert these files to so that the ipod likes them.

They are mpg format at the mo and I read on another site that itunes provides a way to convert them but I can't find it - if it doesn't I'm sure there will be some software I can download to do it.

Thanks,
    worto.

17 Comments

give me a min will get u a link

try google winavi video converter
    that the one i use u can convert to psp, ipod 3gb etc formats

u got skype i can send it to u its only 4 mb :)))

Original Poster

cool I've got winavi already and using that I can convert to

AVI
    RM
    WMV
    DVD\VCD\SVCD\MPEG

do you know which one I need to choose? Or is there a newer version of winavi that I need?

edit - I have version 8.0

thanks for the help - worto.

the one i got u just need do just PSP,IPOD, 3g etc and choose file u want to convert
    very easy
    this one
    WinAVI 3GP/MP4/PSP/iPod Video Converter

Original Poster

ah brill thanks it's a seperate program 'WinAVI 3GP/MP4/PSP/iPod Video Converter' instead of 'WinAVI Video Converter ' which is what I already have.

cool - thanks for the help - I'll chuck some rep over

worto.

Try this, you can grab videos straight from Youtube and it's free

koyotesoft.com/ind…tml

worto03;2641735

ah brill thanks it's a seperate program 'WinAVI 3GP/MP4/PSP/iPod Video … ah brill thanks it's a seperate program 'WinAVI 3GP/MP4/PSP/iPod Video Converter' instead of 'WinAVI Video Converter ' which is what I already have.cool - thanks for the help - I'll chuck some rep over :)worto.

welcome thx
    ps: any probs i can always send u mine copy it Full not trial :thumbsup:

Yup SUPER all the way.. free legal.. complete.. and extremely good!! Throw anything at it.. and it shall oblige!!

unileeds;2641812

Yup SUPER all the way.. free legal.. complete.. and extremely good!! … Yup SUPER all the way.. free legal.. complete.. and extremely good!! Throw anything at it.. and it shall oblige!!

I'm surprised anybody else knows about it. The only thing i've ever found that will convert MKV to AVI

iv've been using it for over a year and a half.. great for working with you tube flvs, converting to MP3 or just swicthign formats.. and its Legal.. and free.. I mean just goes to prove.. you dont have to charge tons of money for a great product!!

Videora will rock your world

[url]www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/[/url]

u got my email ????

Original Poster

yes thanks - did you not get my reply?

If not - thanks very much - I'm all sorted now :thumbsup:

Cheers,
    worto.

worto03;2642760

yes thanks - did you not get my reply?If not - thanks very much - I'm all … yes thanks - did you not get my reply?If not - thanks very much - I'm all sorted now :thumbsup:Cheers,worto.

welcome :)))
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Competitions on HUKD712
      2. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88
      3. word survey1316
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please35

See more discussions