Groups

What to cook with Lasagna

I am doing Lasagna for dinner tonight but dont no what to do with it. My OH dose not like much veg. What do you do with yours?

17 Comments

Garlic bread

chips or garlic bread-its the taste of the future.

Spriggan;7082212

Garlic bread

+1 and salad

garlic bread/chips/wedges/onion rings/salad....whatever I fancy.....love chunky chips dipped in the white lasagne sauce :-D

garlic bread with cheese yum

Chunk of fresh crusty bread & salad

Original Poster

Garlic bread sounds good, but will need the mints for work the next day lol. Thanks rep added

All of the above:p + tzatziki. Greek yoghourt with cucumber and garlic chopped up and mixed in.

Make sure you both eat the tzatziki though;-)

MAIA;7082307

All of the above:p + tzatziki. Greek yoghourt with cucumber and garlic … All of the above:p + tzatziki. Greek yoghourt with cucumber and garlic chopped up and mixed in.Make sure you both eat the tzatziki though;-)

oooohhhhh no...I dont have tzatziki with lasagne....I have it with curry as a yoghurt sauce :thumbsup:

Banned

I eat it with a Knife and fork

lil_tiger;7082325

oooohhhhh no...I dont have tzatziki with lasagne....I have it with curry … oooohhhhh no...I dont have tzatziki with lasagne....I have it with curry as a yoghurt sauce :thumbsup:

I eat the stuff with almost everything (married a Greek).

If you don't want to be smelly, the Greek yoghourt is good too, used like mayo:p

Love my food:roll:

If you eat it with curry, I think it needs a bit of mint in the yoghourt

we have lasagne with jacket spuds and garlic bread mmmmm

crusty bread, potato wedges and salad - hubby loves it all.

MAIA;7082421

I eat the stuff with almost everything (married a Greek).If you don't … I eat the stuff with almost everything (married a Greek).If you don't want to be smelly, the Greek yoghourt is good too, used like mayo:pLove my food:roll:If you eat it with curry, I think it needs a bit of mint in the yoghourt

we eat it after discovering it in greece the other year when we have curry we have the greek tzatziki AND the indian yoghurt
    makes a nice choice and very nice and cooling with a good curry

Banned

lil_tiger;7082325

oooohhhhh no...I dont have tzatziki with lasagne....I have it with curry … oooohhhhh no...I dont have tzatziki with lasagne....I have it with curry as a yoghurt sauce :thumbsup:

prefer raita with my curries...........yoghurt,onion,cucumber and fresh mint .....yum!

garlic bread salad, fresh crusty bread with my lasagne

garlic bread goes well if its anything like the portions we have you won't need much more on the plate

jacket spuds and salad, yummy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value1216
      2. One for the mathmeticians1219
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671415
      4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941350

See more discussions