What to cram into my hand luggage to Ibiza

Hello all

I'm off to Ibiza tommorow morning till Sunday and didn't pay for a case because it would of put the price up alot so only got 5kg of hand luggage to take with me,what shall I take for the 3 and half days I'm there just so I don't forget anything because I've left it all till last minute haha.

18 Comments

condoms. you wont be able to take deodrant or shower gel on as hand luggage (i dont think anyway?) so all you will need are condoms then buy the deodrant and shower gel when you get there. sorted.

Dont Take Anything You Can Buy At Airport Becaus Ethey Weigh You Hand Luggage Then You Get To Shop Duty Free. So Get There Real Early So You Got Time To Buy What You Need.

He aint gunna get any action though

me http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr137/tinajamieson504/tenerife-forum-swimming-smiley.gif

Original Poster

red_dwarfer;6369338

He aint gunna get any action though

Probably not but ya never know lol

And I've give me toiletries and pro plus to a few of me mates the Sunday just gone as they've gone for the week and me and a another lad is meeting up with them tommorow :-)

can you take a mobile phone charger In your hand luggage?

Not taking too many clothes but aslong as I've got me bucket hats I'm fine lol

also wear a coat and use your pockets, surprising what you can get into pockets

Just a bit of advise, my friend went away with just hand luggage and was search by customs because they don't believe people can go on holiday with just hand luggage.

but everyhing at the airport lol

Original Poster

octobergirl;6369431

also wear a coat and use your pockets, surprising what you can get into … also wear a coat and use your pockets, surprising what you can get into pockets

True very true

A friend used to take his passport & toothbrush.

He would buy cheap rubbishy clothing whilst on holiday & then throw it away at the end.

Banned

pestiewesties;6369471

Just a bit of advise, my friend went away with just hand luggage and was … Just a bit of advise, my friend went away with just hand luggage and was search by customs because they don't believe people can go on holiday with just hand luggage.

Stuffed up o'leary's plans then hu

Wear all your clothes, layering is so now.

Buy toiletries when you are there, pack ya passport, tickets, phone and charger and away ya go.

Banned

nono2522;6369330

condoms. you wont be able to take deodrant or shower gel on as hand … condoms. you wont be able to take deodrant or shower gel on as hand luggage (i dont think anyway?) so all you will need are condoms then buy the deodrant and shower gel when you get there. sorted.

Banned

nono2522;6369330

condoms. you wont be able to take deodrant or shower gel on as hand … condoms. you wont be able to take deodrant or shower gel on as hand luggage (i dont think anyway?) so all you will need are condoms then buy the deodrant and shower gel when you get there. sorted.

Aye, 3 days?
About 40 blobs. ;-)

pestiewesties;6369471

Just a bit of advise, my friend went away with just hand luggage and was … Just a bit of advise, my friend went away with just hand luggage and was search by customs because they don't believe people can go on holiday with just hand luggage.

I travelled to Toronto and Islamabad with only hand luggage. Was stopped at Toronto and not at Islamabad. Hit and miss on being stopped.

DIVA1977;6369337

Dont Take Anything You Can Buy At Airport Becaus Ethey Weigh You Hand … Dont Take Anything You Can Buy At Airport Becaus Ethey Weigh You Hand Luggage Then You Get To Shop Duty Free. So Get There Real Early So You Got Time To Buy What You Need.

No " Duty Free " to Ibiza.

Buy what you need in Ibiza, much cheaper than buying at airports.

Original Poster

Thanks for all your advice guys and gals

I've ended up packing a little ruck sack with a couple of t-shirts/boxers/shorts and flip flops in apart from that Ive got £500 passport tickets so I'm all set to go bring on pacha and cafe del mar Friday night

dcx_badass;6371391

I've never had my hand luggage weighed (14 flights this year).And yeah … I've never had my hand luggage weighed (14 flights this year).And yeah phone chargers are fine in hand luggage.

Mine was weighed flying thomas cook to fuerteventura and we got told off for 1 being over, lucky other under and combined were about 10kg.

Only on outbound flight . They didnt in fueteventura to come home
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?11
    2. Buying an iPhone second hand33
    3. Legal advice?68
    4. Mortgage44

See more discussions