Groups

what to do..

So I booked a week off work to go on holiday with my girlfriend, and to celebrate an anniversary. Planned to go to Majorca, but just as I was about to book, I checked the weather and noticed its meant to be thundery for the first few days. Now I don't know what to do, my plan A is to wait and book the holiday monday to leave tuesday/wednesday if the weather is ok, but my plan B is non-existent. Does anyone what any ideas? age group: 20

note: budget £500 total

7 Comments

it said that when we went to spain in april. said 2 or 3 days rains but we never got any

I came back from cyprus on weds...still pretty hot there...average about 33....look at going somewhere else if its the weather you're after?

im going to mallorca tomorrow
    totally gutted because the whole week the outlook is rain rain and more rain followed by the thunder
    I would suggest you book the canary islands? their weather would more likely hold up than mallorca I would say
    Im going to have to make the most on my trip

thomas cook had Corfu apartment and flight from Gatwick on Monday for £70 - it was on here yesterday

Original Poster

my travelling dates are strictly limited unfortunately

from tuesday 22nd to sunday 27th max. not even 7 days

the only way to fall into the £500 budget is the late deals. As far as i know, there are none for the canary islands or greece

Original Poster

BettyBoo1012;6334116

im going to mallorca tomorrowtotally gutted because the whole week the … im going to mallorca tomorrowtotally gutted because the whole week the outlook is rain rain and more rain followed by the thunderI would suggest you book the canary islands? their weather would more likely hold up than mallorca I would sayIm going to have to make the most on my trip

hopefully it will be okay! if you look at the "past 12 hours" forcast it shows as okay, yet the forecast for today showed as rainy, and a massive blue "blob" appeared out of nowhere on the map

realy?
    i hope it picks up
    were both in a glummy mood now going
    lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1539
      2. Car park fine UKPC1314
      3. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)811
      4. How much would I get for iPhone 6S 64gb rose gold unlocked like new conditi…22

See more discussions