Groups
    EXPIRED

What To Do?

I just swallowed a load of saline solution and feel like puking it up...and ideas what might settle it?

27 Comments

lots of milk

You have to dilute it by drinking water but it won't matter if you do puke you know as at least its out then

Original Poster

cis_groupie;8530386

lots of milk

MIlk? Really?

mikebike;8530397

You have to dilute it by drinking water but it won't matter if you do … You have to dilute it by drinking water but it won't matter if you do puke you know as at least its out then

Yeah I am, still taste it and keep burping and taste it! Yeah but I don't generally puke, and the very few times I have done I feel harsh afterwards, especially my throat. At the end of the day it is only a bit of sodium...just no salt on my food today! :-D

Sline is basically salt water, so f you throw it up it won't do you any harm. Do drink lots of water though to dilute & flush through.

Original Poster

Alanalea;8530423

Sline is basically salt water, so f you throw it up it won't do you any … Sline is basically salt water, so f you throw it up it won't do you any harm. Do drink lots of water though to dilute & flush through.

Yepo thus why I'm not worried about it, it is just the fact its churned my stomach. Which really is something, it normally takes a lot to churn my stomach!

You seem to have left out the best bit of the story, which is how and why!
    I would try and get it up!

I'm just interested how you swallowed a load of saline...... Or is this the new posh word for seawater lol :-D

you have my sympathy. last week i had peroxide go down my throat at the dentist, felt like it was burning me and could taste bleach for the rest of the day :-(

Idiot :roll:

Original Poster

Plum;8530449

You seem to have left out the best bit of the story, which is how and … You seem to have left out the best bit of the story, which is how and why!I would try and get it up!

Alanalea;8530453

I'm just interested how you swallowed a load of saline...... Or is this … I'm just interested how you swallowed a load of saline...... Or is this the new posh word for seawater lol :-D

Sorry...I shall elaborate...
    I use to struggle a lot with my breathing, and I not so long ago had an operation to fix my deviated septum (bent nose if you like) and had the lining of my nasal passages reduced (burned off basically) and after the swelling went down it was much better.

However in the past few weeks I've been having difficulty again thought it might be my allergies so been taken anti-histamines, but to no avail. Thus I've been using a nasal douche (again) thus it flushes saline solution through your nasal passages and out your other nasal passage or even your mouth...but where I couldn't breathe whilst doing it very well, whilst it was coming out of my mouth I coughed on it and swallowed a load of it! :w00t::p

Original Poster

choc1969;8530482

Idiot :roll:

:cry:

awoodhall2003;8530497

but where I couldn't breathe whilst doing it very well, whilst it was … but where I couldn't breathe whilst doing it very well, whilst it was coming out of my mouth I coughed on it and swallowed a load of it! :w00t::p

As a hayfever and asthma sufferer I feel for you. Have problems brushing my teeth when either of these kick in.

Banned

awoodhall2003;8530497

Sorry...I shall elaborate...I use to struggle a lot with my breathing, … Sorry...I shall elaborate...I use to struggle a lot with my breathing, and I not so long ago had an operation to fix my deviated septum (bent nose if you like) and had the lining of my nasal passages reduced (burned off basically) and after the swelling went down it was much better. However in the past few weeks I've been having difficulty again thought it might be my allergies so been taken anti-histamines, but to no avail. Thus I've been using a nasal douche (again) thus it flushes saline solution through your nasal passages and out your other nasal passage or even your mouth...but where I couldn't breathe whilst doing it very well, whilst it was coming out of my mouth I coughed on it and swallowed a load of it! :w00t::p

so you drank bogie juice

awoodhall2003;8530501

:cry:

I'm sorry but you really shouldn't be left home alone :giggle:

Original Poster

Plum;8530715

As a hayfever and asthma sufferer I feel for you. Have problems brushing … As a hayfever and asthma sufferer I feel for you. Have problems brushing my teeth when either of these kick in.

No asthma luckily...or not that I'm aware of! lol!

bykergrove;8530718

so you drank bogie juice

That mixed with sodium, yes! :thumbsup:

choc1969;8530721

I'm sorry but you really shouldn't be left home alone :giggle:

Left home alone? Do I need my Mummy? Hope not, I've not lived with her for 4 years now! Soon to be a homeowner myself...luckily I'll have my fiancee to ensure I don't drown myself with saline solution! :-D

Pineapple juice... or ginger biscuits...or both.. the pineapple will just change the flavour of your burbs and the ginger will settle your tum.. as recommended by many a pregnant woman

Original Poster

Captain Hook;8531553

Pineapple juice... or ginger biscuits...or both.. the pineapple will just … Pineapple juice... or ginger biscuits...or both.. the pineapple will just change the flavour of your burbs and the ginger will settle your tum.. as recommended by many a pregnant woman

Thank you very much, a little late as I'm fine now cheers. But I shall remember if it happens again, ginger biscuits and pineapple! :-D

Just read this properly. Why lol?

Banned

pop out and have a macdoodle burger that will soak up the salt

dog_cop;8532054

pop out and have a macdoodle burger that will soak up the salt

Just not there chips, dammit there salty.

Banned

Adam2050;8532073

Just not there chips, dammit there salty.

them chips are nasty.. i still reckon they are not made of potatoe:x

dog_cop;8532108

them chips are nasty.. i still reckon they are not made of potatoe:x

Cardboard.

Banned

Adam2050;8532131

Cardboard.

I thought paper mache :w00t:

dog_cop;8532138

I thought paper mache :w00t:

I thought that was the staff?:?

Banned

Adam2050;8532143

I thought that was the staff?:?

staff? ah the surly spotty versions giving you the evils from the other side of the counter type paper mache ones :?

dog_cop;8532155

staff? ah the surly spotty versions giving you the evils from the other … staff? ah the surly spotty versions giving you the evils from the other side of the counter type paper mache ones :?

:w00t:

Banned

Adam2050;8532165

:w00t:

thankfully I no long can go in the majority of the quality fast food outlets :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Question for electrician on bathroom fan44
      2. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1722
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?613
      4. Beds55

See more discussions