Groups

what to do for day in Stansted?

What is a good day out in or around stansted? Will be going next sunday, 2 adults, 2 children 10 and 6, thanks in advance,

12 Comments

Plane watching............errr.......plane watching...............plane watching or sit in the services. lol

plane spotting? :oops:

sorry dont have a sensible answer

Banned

surely you can make it somewhere away from a flight path:)

cry :?

Mole Hall is brilliant :thumbsup:

[url]www.molehall.co.uk[/url]

Ryanair. Ryanair. Ryanair.

Perhaps see if you can see EI-EBT?

There might be a small arcade with some games, maybe an air hockey table or something at the airport. :thumbsup:

EDIT - have just seen the problems they have had. Lets say it used to be great although obviously not so great these days - sorry about that but if you like butterflies maybe still worth couple quid.

Stansted Mountfitchet Castle
    ]http//ww…om/

hunchback;6529600

There might be a small arcade with some games, maybe an air hockey table … There might be a small arcade with some games, maybe an air hockey table or something at the airport. :thumbsup:

Voyager has shut down - but still small arcade in main hall

Original Poster

So its the castle then? Going for day on Sunday as havw 3am flight so staying over cant find much online other than the castle which I dont really fancy but may have to be that then.

EBT;6529796

So its the castle then? Going for day on Sunday as havw 3am flight so … So its the castle then? Going for day on Sunday as havw 3am flight so staying over cant find much online other than the castle which I dont really fancy but may have to be that then.

gald I've been able to redeem myself :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3901546
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417714153
      3. What is there free to do in your town?1828
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2282

See more discussions