Recently ordered some boots from UGG. The sequence of events was:
- 9 December - I requested a shop pickup as no one was at home. Received email confirmation that the parcel would be ready for pickup at Londis shop on 10 December. I was planning to pick up my parcel on 14 December
- 10 December - shop request was ignored, delivery driver seems to have signed for my parcel himself
- 13 December - I noticed that I had not received my shop pickup code, so I looked at the tracking info and saw it was supposedly delivered to me, by name, on 10 December. I immediately contacted DPD who said they started an investigation, and told me on the phone it looked like the signature was probably the drivers
- 14 December - my son became very unwell so I did not travel home as planned
- 20 December - I was told by ugg via email that dpd claims to have dropped parcel to an Asian man. There was no one at home and that did not happen. When I told them this, they told me to check with my neighbors. None of my neighbors are Asian and I can't check with them as I am not home
What should I do? I know it's my right to have goods delivered, but DPD is claiming to have delivered to an "Asian man" with a signature. The tracking info lists my name as the person who signed. Obviously the signature must be wrong, but they won't even show that to me.