Groups

What to do in London? Help needed please

Hi,
    We are going to London for 2 nights in the Easter Hols, with our children, aged 3 and 10. We will make sure we see some of the landmarks but would like to incorporate some fun things for the ids into our trip, can anyone recocmend somewhere that both kids would enjoy? My eldest has been to the the science museum so we are ruling this out for this trip. We will also be looking for exciting places to eat for them?

Thankyou in advance xx

13 Comments

The Natural History Museum, which is just next to the Science Museum, is awesome. Both your little ones will love it, so much for see for all ages. That would be at the top of my list.

london eye, imax cinema, madame tussards?

food wise there is so many places

cheap theartre/meal tixs to?

The Zoo.
    The Rainforest Cafe for eating.

Oh and Duck Tours.

LJM;8218355

Oh and Duck Tours.

wouldnt go on that if you paid me lol :-D

if ya going by train there are loads of 2for1's

daysoutguide.co.uk/

I really don't tink you can beat Covent Garden - loads of street acts that the kids will love - musicains playing clasical music,(all free unless you want to make a donation) a small market and as for places to eat.. there is Henry's which is also in Covent Garden, which is a wine/cocktail bar, not too sure if they will let kids in but worth a try, the food is good and in the evenings they start showing off when making the cocktails by throwing the bottles around..

For those in London this weekend theres a chocolate festival on the southbank

My 5 year old just loves the novelty of riding on a 'tunnel train' or the top of a double decker bus - buy a one day travel card and moving from place to place becomes part of the excitement for her!

loads of entertainment on the Southbank. You also have the imperial war museum nearby which is free.

Build a bear workshop is a must for kids and adults too and harrods

Original Poster

Thanks Everyone, think we will be ogint to the natural hitsory museum and then wandering and see where we get too!

I would recommend the London Zoo over the Natural History Museum any day. Infinitely better to actually see the animals alive! Granted the NHM is free, but there are 2 for 1 vouchers around for the Zoo.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …152367
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213641
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1743
      4. Your dream gaming set up?1121

See more discussions