What to do in Milan?

Found 21st Feb
I'm only in Milan in a few days, but can anyone suggest what I can do there. My partner is working for two of the days so I'll be left exploring around the central of Milan

Any suggestions greatly appreciated

Bruce287
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
milanfreetour.com/fre…ur/

Did this last year. You’ll learn a lot, you’ll see a lot and also can you can decide from what you’ve seen what you want todo after it’s finished more in-depth.

And it’s free
Leonardo da Vinci The Last Supper,
Roof top view at Duomo,
or the free walking tour.
You must visit Milan Cathedral the stained glass windows are breathtaking have a great time !
duomomilano.it/en/…25/
The castle, Sforza, a great walk around and inside.

Duomo - in and around. The shopping centre adjacent to.

Milan is a wonderful place to explore, or to sit and drink coffee watching the world go by. You can eat, shop, walk and sightsee and you will still have lots to do as you board the plane home.....

You won't get tickets to Da Vinci easily.
Edited by: "windym" 21st Feb
I'm Italian, from a small town near Milan and used to work there before I moved here so I know the place well enough.

I took my British partner there when we went to see my parents years ago and he didn't like Milan...

To be honest, in Italy we don't regard Milan as anything special to visit unlike Florence, Venice or Rome for example.

The things to see are pretty much those already listed by the other posters.

Have a good time there
If you can persuade your partner to stay longer you could go both to Lake Como which is absolutely beautiful.
sydney87125 m ago

If you can persuade your partner to stay longer you could go both to Lake …If you can persuade your partner to stay longer you could go both to Lake Como which is absolutely beautiful.

There is Lake Maggiore as well not too far and that's beautiful too.
Appreciate the suggestions guys n girls.... unfortunately my other half already tried to get me the last supper tickets but all sold out boo

We can't really stay for long as her work are paying for the trip but the first few days I'll make the most of central Milan before going out of the centre
bruce2875 h, 5 m ago

Appreciate the suggestions guys n girls.... unfortunately my other half …Appreciate the suggestions guys n girls.... unfortunately my other half already tried to get me the last supper tickets but all sold out booWe can't really stay for long as her work are paying for the trip but the first few days I'll make the most of central Milan before going out of the centre

Well with my avatar, I just gota say you must visit the below.

museoalfaromeo.com/en-…spx
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants