Groups

What to do in Weymouth?

HI
    I am off to Weymouth (never been before) just overnight and spend the day their tomorrow, has anyone got any ideas whta to do with a 6 & 8 year old?

Thanks

13 Comments

Fish n Chips and a walk along the beach...

Hope the weather gets a little better for you!

Take him/her to Nothe Forte which is VERY close to weymouth- My kids loved it - old Military machinery etc
    ]http//ww…uk/

sea life centre?

go to Brewers Key and have a walk around the Time Walk especially if its raining like it is now

go gambling on the peir :lol:

go to the sealife centre ....

walk on beach

Everytime I go I always have to spend atleast 3 hours in the big arcade

Original Poster

Thanks very much guys. Does anyone know if any offers for these places, I have just ordered my merlin pass throgh tesco which would get us into sea-life centre for free but I have not received it yet and dont want to pay £30 for 3 of us?

Original Poster

drumbeat J;4414919

Everytime I go I always have to spend atleast 3 hours in the big arcade

are the arcades on the pier we are staying in the premier lodge is that far does anyone know?/

thanks again

It is right nxt 2 the seaife centre lol!

Original Poster

kirstiejayne;4415008

It is right nxt 2 the seaife centre lol!

Damn I have just called them and they can only give me it if I had received my Deal Tokens!

Original Poster

Can anyone tell me if deep sea adventure is any good?

take them monkeyworld they will love it lots to do and loads of things for the kids to climb on

monkeysexboy;4419139

take them monkeyworld they will love it lots to do and loads of things … take them monkeyworld they will love it lots to do and loads of things for the kids to climb on

+10000000000000000000

Deffo goto monkeyworld you wont regret, we have been going for years
    Shame about what happened to Charlie there.

[url]www.monkeyworld.org[/url]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions