Groups

What to do N95 8gb now or wait for the N96(mid oct)

Just dont know what to do. Ive got till 18th sept to leave 3 or i have to accept there new terms and conditions. I want the n95 8gb(please tell if you've seen a great deal) or wait till mid oct for n96 and do the vodafone sim free deal for 4 months, so i can collect the £90 quidco?

6 Comments

I'd wait for the N96. I have the N95 8gb and the battery last longer than the N95 basic but features are pretty much the same and for just a few months it could be worth the wait.

Original Poster

Cheers. Any more idea's anyone

just use a payg sim temporarily?

whats the difference between the two??

personaly i'd leave both and go for a iphone,it's best for internet,never hangs like the n95 8gb,get one off ebay cheap not 3g,buy a 02 simplicty sim only 600mins 1000texts+ one interchangeble bolt on like free wifi.just £20.00 a month 30 day contract

Original Poster

shageexx;2826502

personaly i'd leave both and go for a iphone,it's best for internet,never … personaly i'd leave both and go for a iphone,it's best for internet,never hangs like the n95 8gb,get one off ebay cheap not 3g,buy a 02 simplicty sim only 600mins 1000texts+ one interchangeble bolt on like free wifi.just £20.00 a month 30 day contract

Yea just looking at that deal. Especially when you can a refurbished iphone from o2 for £99.99(when in stock). But can you get a refurbished phone straight away or do you have to wait for 6 months or so?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…914
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32162
      4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE45

See more discussions