Original Poster

jamespir;6052622

dont forget to lay it off so that you win either way

I ashamed to say i always fail at laying off :oops:

Would you like to spell it out for me? otherwise ill do it wrong

Meadsy did you get the games?

Banned

Starr;6052587

Right had a few cheeky bets on betfairHere is my situationSunderland 1-0 … Right had a few cheeky bets on betfairHere is my situationSunderland 1-0 Chelsea Half TimeBet 1, Sunderland HT/Chelsea FT 31/1 £2 stakeBet 2, 1 -1 7/1 £4 StakeBet 3, 2 - 2 21/1 £4 StakeBet 4, 1 - 3 18/1 £2 StakeWhat now?

I would watch the first few mins of the 2nd half as Chelsea were battering us at the end of the first, if it continues like that they will score at least once :x

My prediction was 3-1 or 3-0 though (forever the optimist)

edit : just had a look and hardly worth laying off anyway as the odds are roughly the saem as you got.

try martins mse for a guide

Original Poster

colinsunderland;6052665

I would watch the first few mins of the 2nd half as Chelsea were … I would watch the first few mins of the 2nd half as Chelsea were battering us at the end of the first, if it continues like that they will score at least once :xMy prediction was 3-1 or 3-0 though (forever the optimist)edit : just had a look and hardly worth laying off anyway as the odds are roughly the saem as you got.

Ye the odds are near enough the same lol

Will wait and see

Banned

1-1 now

Original Poster

Get in....... sorry Colin

Banned

what are your profits showing as on the correct scores and ill see whats worth laying for you

Original Poster

1-1 22 green
    2-2 78 green
    1-3 28 green

Although if chelsea win this then my bet 1 comes in, so would like to try and protect that somehow? maybe putting a bit on sunderland to win as a draw would see me be green anyways

Banned

I would probably lay £5 at 3.5 on the 1-1 to get the stake back off that bet as I don't think the score will stay the same.
    Having said that you should be watching the game if you are going to bet in play as its all about deciding what you think the outcome will be. The feed I'm using keeps going down so hard to be sure.

Original Poster

They are scoring too quick

Should i cover 4-1?

My feed is ok
    justin.tv/zap…a07

Didnt get 1-1 lay, didnt see it in time

Banned

ok I would now

lay £6 on 1-3 @ around 3.65
    you have a profit from the ht/ft if it stays the same and if it ends 1-3, but if it stays 1-2 you get an extra £6 from the 1-3 lay.
    Maybe put £3 on unquoted at around 7.0

Did you get the 1-1 lay in time?

you can't back 1-4, just unquoted

Original Poster

colinsunderland;6052894

ok I would nowlay £6 on 1-3 @ around 3.65you have a profit from the ht/ft … ok I would nowlay £6 on 1-3 @ around 3.65you have a profit from the ht/ft if it stays the same and if it ends 1-3, but if it stays 1-2 you get an extra £6 from the 1-3 lay.Maybe put £3 on unquoted at around 7.0Did you get the 1-1 lay in time?you can't back 1-4, just unquoted

i have no balance should i deposit some more?

Banned

nah too late now lol

Original Poster

damn damn damn

Original Poster

they have scored far too quickly, if its stays like this im laughing but it wont

what a fantastic goal that last one

Banned

ok, bear in mind you have profit guaranted now from the ht/ft, you can afford to play with the 1-3 bet

Personally I would lay £25 @ 2.12 on the 1-3
    However that is really gambling your whole profit it it stays the same so up to you, I would just cos you know you already have profit from the ht/ft bet, but use your own judgement

Original Poster

jamespir;6052994

what a fantastic goal that last one

Was a good goal.

Now if Watford could do that in the last min then ill be happy

£3 stake at 16.5 :whistling:

1-2 Watford

Original Poster

colinsunderland;6053011

ok, bear in mind you have profit guaranted now from the ht/ft, you can … ok, bear in mind you have profit guaranted now from the ht/ft, you can afford to play with the 1-3 betPersonally I would lay £25 @ 2.12 on the 1-3However that is really gambling your whole profit it it stays the same so up to you, I would just cos you know you already have profit from the ht/ft bet, but use your own judgement

Thanks for you help Colin, ill prob stick as i am, they will prob get a 4th but dont want to risk the profit

Banned

Starr;6053026

Thanks for you help Colin, ill prob stick as i am, they will prob get a … Thanks for you help Colin, ill prob stick as i am, they will prob get a 4th but dont want to risk the profit

Did you manage to lay any of the other bets I mentioned or did they score too quick each time?

If you don't want to risk too much, try putting in a lay of £25 at around 1.4, thats only a £10 risk and when theres around 7-8 mins to go you should get matched.....plenty of last min goals happen!

Banned

Starr;6053013

Was a good goal.Now if Watford could do that in the last min then ill be … Was a good goal.Now if Watford could do that in the last min then ill be happy£3 stake at 16.5 :whistling:1-2 Watford

Watford now leading 2-1 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

colinsunderland;6053063

Did you manage to lay any of the other bets I mentioned or did they score … Did you manage to lay any of the other bets I mentioned or did they score too quick each time?If you don't want to risk too much, try putting in a lay of £25 at around 1.4, thats only a £10 risk and when theres around 7-8 mins to go you should get matched.....plenty of last min goals happen!

they scored too quick every time lol.

What would the pay out be on the above?

Original Poster

colinsunderland;6053127

Watford now leading 2-1 :thumbsup:

nooooo 3-1 now lol

Banned

it means you would lose £10 (of your profit) if it stays at 1-3 but if it doesn't you win £25
    odd are now better though, so do the same at odds of 1.30 for a risk of £7.50 of your profit rather than £10

Watford now 3-1

Original Poster

£10 on unquoted at 4.2??

or £5 at 7??

Banned

Starr;6053177

£10 on unquoted at 4.2??

no lay 1-3 is better

Banned

actually lay 1-3 at 1.1 for £35 at a risk of £3.50 to your profit

you will probably lose the £3.50 but I would rather do that than have a last min goal cost me the £28 profit, you will still come out £24.50 up

Original Poster

colinsunderland;6053202

actually lay 1-3 at 1.1 for £35 at a risk of £3.50 to your profit

im sorry i lost my head

Stuck £5 on at 7.2

Your way is better but it was a corner so did it quick

Feel better lol

Original Poster

Great save.... super save!!!!!!!! lol

Banned

lol
    well doesn't really matter (unless sunderland score lol)

Original Poster

Colin thanks for your help buddy, have left you some rep

Same time tmrw

Banned

just for future, why I said lay the 1- 3 rather than back the unquoted was

if chelsea had scored the unquoted was fine, but if sunderland scored then you would have lost everything as 2-3 would have cost you all winning bets (except the ht/ft)

Original Poster

colinsunderland;6053282

just for future, why I said lay the 1- 3 rather than back the unquoted … just for future, why I said lay the 1- 3 rather than back the unquoted wasif chelsea had scored the unquoted was fine, but if sunderland scored then you would have lost everything as 2-3 would have cost you all winning bets (except the ht/ft)

Ye i thought of that, im gonna read up on laying, money to be made there just gets a bit confusing and im sure last time i tried i messsed up my profits stupidly.

Original Poster

wow Watford 4-2

Now i dont feel bad about that bet lol

starr there is a complete guid to matched betting on mse in the gambling loopholes section take a look it might make you a bit more cash

Original Poster

jamespir;6053409

starr there is a complete guid to matched betting on mse in the gambling … starr there is a complete guid to matched betting on mse in the gambling loopholes section take a look it might make you a bit more cash

Will do thanks for pointing that out

Left you some rep :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…66
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      4. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44

See more discussions