Groups

What to do the weekend? any ideas? cool places to go?

Banned
    So I don't know if you remember but a while back a deal was posted to get a Renault Megane free for a weekend (testdrive), well they rang to confirm my booking for this weekend (I had totally forgot).

So now am looking for somewhere to go, we get it on Friday and are gonna drive from York to my Sisters in Thetford (nr Chelmsford). Spend the night there then we have Sat and Sun with the car but where to go?

Any ideas? With it being a weekend I don't fancy anywhere to crowded, I was thinking about north Devon, it's georgeous down there.....

7 Comments

What about the northern french coast?? Are you allowed to take it abroad?

Banned

How about cardiff or long the welsh coast, lovely drive from aberystwth to snowden

have you got a limit on the miles? i would check that before getting your hopes up

See how fast it will go in second gear! We should have a competition for all of those who managed to get a weekend test drive, see who was the fastest in second gear. Many years back my bosses company car was an Audi 80 Quattro and when ever we borrowed it we used to rag it beyond safe means and see who could go fastest in 2nd.

pugw$sh;5122790

See how fast it will go in second gear! We should have a competition for … See how fast it will go in second gear! We should have a competition for all of those who managed to get a weekend test drive, see who was the fastest in second gear. Many years back my bosses company car was an Audi 80 Quattro and when ever we borrowed it we used to rag it beyond safe means and see who could go fastest in 2nd.

if the speedo works backwards..................................you know what im gonna say dont you............................way more fun!!!

markhodges1975;5123087

if the speedo works backwards..................................you know … if the speedo works backwards..................................you know what im gonna say dont you............................way more fun!!!

Don't do a Ferris Beuller though!
    :-D

Original Poster Banned

Unlimted milleage and sadly no to abraod, was gonna take my neice to disney paris but sadly it's a no go
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone else find Playerunknown super addictive but soooo frustrating44
      2. word association Game72844178
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30114
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30400

See more discussions