what to do u do to relieve bordom?

Found 20th Apr 2007
I am not a person that gets bored often but tonight i am soo bored just wondered how everyone relieves it when it strikes!!!lol

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

Sloth/Mod

I challenge my 2 and a half year old to a game of Wii Bowling.........and lose.

If i'm bored then a scour the internet for some useless information or play a game.

As soon as i get my network cable for my 360 then i'll be playing on that instead!

Original Poster

Iom-RF

If i'm bored then a scour the internet for some useless information or … If i'm bored then a scour the internet for some useless information or play a game.As soon as i get my network cable for my 360 then i'll be playing on that instead!

pardon my ignorance wots a 360????lol:giggle:

i either play on my psp, ds or wii. depending on what mood im in. or i go on the net and look for things to buy....tho never find anything.....not into chat sites or chat room things..this is about as chatty and social as i get lol

mstiny

xbox 360 would be my guess :giggle:

Original Poster

tazandsaz

xbox 360 would be my guess :giggle:

yer ur right it will b another games console !!! wot else could it b :oops:

Read if I have a good book, Surf on here and if things get slow I contomplate housework - never do it but might actually reduce myself trying one day. The boredom would have to be crippiling though

Can't say... this is a family forum :-)

fireheaven

Can't say... this is a family forum :-)

Knew someone would say that, did take 9 posts though;-)

fox2020

Knew someone would say that, did take 9 posts though;-)

Lol, only being honest.

fireheaven

Lol, only being honest.

:thumbsup:

I had to refain from sayit. Infact retyped at least 3 times. spelling still mince though :giggle:

jennybubbles

Read if I have a good book, Surf on here and if things get slow I … Read if I have a good book, Surf on here and if things get slow I contomplate housework - never do it but might actually reduce myself trying one day. The boredom would have to be crippiling though

:giggle: It can't be so bad that you have to resort housework, I would have to be really bored. BUT, if you are angry it is so easy to do!

mstiny

Xbox 360 :thumbsup:

Was to bored to write the whole thing :giggle:

Housework!!! *shudders*:?

housework is the thing that brings my bordom on...lol

Original Poster

Iom-RF

Xbox 360 :thumbsup: Was to bored to write the whole thing :giggle:

I am totally lost now with the wii and the 360 lol bring back sega thats wot i remember playing lol :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions