Groups

what to do when.....

the kitchen is full of gas

30 Comments

:w00t:get out!!!!

Banned

have a ciggie

DONT have a cigarette

stop pulling ur butt cheeks apart and letting rip.................try doing that outside

Original Poster

hopefully opening the windows will sort it

sassie;8443151

have a ciggie

On second thoughts your right, it might calm the nerves :thumbsup:

Stop using electrical items such as computers!

bossyboots;8443155

stop pulling ur butt cheeks apart and letting rip.................try … stop pulling ur butt cheeks apart and letting rip.................try doing that outside

OOhh Bossy..just back from the pub by any chance? hehe:p

Original Poster

thearbiter65;8443158

On second thoughts your right, it might calm the nerves :thumbsup:

no need ,had a few beers;-)
    will check on it in a few minutes

tell everyone on an internet forum about it and take silly advice

Ask the gf for money so u can hire someone to sort it out...

Original Poster

raptorcigs;8443178

tell everyone on an internet forum about it and take silly advice

+1
    will do:roll:

trego37;8443167

OOhh Bossy..just back from the pub by any chance? hehe:p

actually I never went out tonight! I have a hen night tomorrow night (want to come btw!) so am saving myself! I am only going out for the later part of the hen night i.e meeting back at my friends flat in Glasgow around 1030 as they are going for mega expensive night and I just couldnt justify it!

JACKIT99;8443157

hopefully opening the windows will sort it

if there is a gas leak, opening the window wont solve the problem?

Original Poster

numptyj;8443181

Ask the gf for money so u can hire someone to sort it out...

dirty lil **** got dumped allready lol:w00t:

JACKIT99;8443192

+1will do:roll:

got to laugh at that post - as he takes the gold medal in stupid threads Jack:thumbsup:

bossyboots;8443193

actually I never went out tonight! I have a hen night tomorrow night … actually I never went out tonight! I have a hen night tomorrow night (want to come btw!) so am saving myself! I am only going out for the later part of the hen night i.e meeting back at my friends flat in Glasgow around 1030 as they are going for mega expensive night and I just couldnt justify it!

I maybe could actually cos wee one is going to mum's, will call/txt you tomorrow:thumbsup: Does that mean you arent going out with them but staying in flat?

Original Poster

dataload;8443194

if there is a gas leak, opening the window wont solve the problem?

no teh cat got hungry and tryed to cook some bacon,had it half out the pack and gas was on a bit lol:-D

So your future wife dumped you? Shame, plenty more fish in the sea brah

Original Poster

numptyj;8443213

So your future wife dumped you? Shame, plenty more fish in the sea brah

yeer were having an internet divorce on sunday:roll:

JACKIT99;8443219

lol btw any1 after a bf ?could grow teh beard to look older if required;-)

beard EEUUGGHH!:giggle:

Original Poster

trego37;8443223

beard EEUUGGHH!:giggle:

would you like it mowed in the downstairs department:?

:-D

Flick the light on and see if the cooker has been left on.

JACKIT99;8443231

would you like it mowed in the downstairs department:?:-D

Arent most lawns downstairs unless you have a penthouse:thinking:

Original Poster

danmc;8443234

Flick the light on and see if the cooker has been left on.

all sorted now,cheers:thumbsup:

let off some of your own gas to counter the effects!:p

Original Poster

trego37;8443236

Arent most lawns downstairs unless you have a penthouse:thinking:

about in the middle:roll:

trego37;8443201

I maybe could actually cos wee one is going to mum's, will call/txt you … I maybe could actually cos wee one is going to mum's, will call/txt you tomorrow:thumbsup: Does that mean you arent going out with them but staying in flat?

yeah but we could meet up for few drinks (pints lol) first then head back to her flat

How about this for advice:-

1) Switch off the gas at the stop cock

2) Open the Window(s)

3) DON'T operate anything electrical in the area that may provide a spark or source of ignition eg a light switch (Just because you can't see a spark doesn't mean there isn't one behind the switch). This includes switching off lights as well as switching them on. If a light is on, leave it on.

4) After say half an hour, close the window(s), switch off the lights and go to bed as the problem (the leaky pipe or appliance) will still be there in the morning, but then you can call a plumber who can investigate your gas leak in more detail. But just leave the whole supply still switched off at the stop cock.

neilcaldwell;8443309

How about this for advice:-1) Switch off the gas at the stop cock2) Open … How about this for advice:-1) Switch off the gas at the stop cock2) Open the Window(s)3) DON'T operate anything electrical in the area that may provide a spark or source of ignition eg a light switch (Just because you can't see a spark doesn't mean there isn't one behind the switch). This includes switching off lights as well as switching them on. If a light is on, leave it on.4) After say half an hour, close the window(s), switch off the lights and go to bed as the problem (the leaky pipe or appliance) will still be there in the morning, but then you can call a plumber who can investigate your gas leak in more detail. But just leave the whole supply still switched off at the stop cock.

yeah, that is fab advice - for someone in a real emergency situation, and not someone larking about on a shopping forum :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892630
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial79
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764335
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1016

See more discussions