Groups

What to do when your house mate is being a real ****?

Banned
    We used to be best mates last year, but he's really annoying the carp out of me this year. We've only been living together for 2 weeks.

75 Comments

knock him out.

hammer resting on the top of the bathroom door?

dog food pie?

tacks scattered on the floor by his bed?

laxative coffee?

Wanna flatshare??

Leave the main living room space and go to your own bedroom?

Original Poster Banned

t0mm;6388608

knock him out.

I would love to atm lol.

t0mm;6388608

knock him out.

+1 repped :thumbsup:

Banned

do a poo under his bed and cover it with clothes... months till he finds it

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;6388618

hammer resting on the top of the bathroom door? dog food pie?tacks … hammer resting on the top of the bathroom door? dog food pie?tacks scattered on the floor by his bed?laxative coffee? Wanna flatshare??

Good shout, but he doesnt drink coffee, and his bedroom is too small to even disguise pins, plus he only ever cooks pasta and doesn't cook proper meals.

Original Poster Banned

Mum2Connor&Cerys;6388619

Leave the main living room space and go to your own bedroom?

I've already done that once today.

have you seen the film shallow grave? watch that it will give you some tips on how to dispose of an unwanted flat mate lol:thumbsup:

1. Reword the title.
    2. Tell him that he is irritating you and you need to come to some amicable agreement about change, assuming that this is house related 'doesn't do the washing up type' stuff, not that he just got off with your one true love.

If it's that he's become totally arrogant and self-obsessed, you need to move out.

Banned

grosvenorgambler;6388629

Good shout, but he doesnt drink coffee, and his bedroom is too small to … Good shout, but he doesnt drink coffee, and his bedroom is too small to even disguise pins, plus he only ever cooks pasta and doesn't cook proper meals.

poo under bed it's the only way

Butter....

Floor....

Jusy sayin

Banned

grosvenorgambler;6388660

I haven't seen it I'm afraid. I used to get on with the guy at 6th form … I haven't seen it I'm afraid. I used to get on with the guy at 6th form and 1st year Uni, and now 2nd and 3rd year he turns into such a c***.

what does he do brah? just do it back

Original Poster Banned

dean3988;6388657

Butter.... Floor....Jusy sayin

Do elaborate...

Banned

dean3988;6388657

Butter.... Floor....Jusy sayin

or you could ask a mate to make a thread to say that you're dead then the mate owns you and posts the request on the thread instead.

Jus sayin..

Original Poster Banned

bykergrove;6388664

what does he do brah? just do it back

He can't take a joke, watches whatever he wants on tv. Claims he does a load of house work (but its minimal) and he thinks he's big time as he plays for the Uni football team (3rd team might I mention).

bykergrove;6388625

do a poo under his bed and cover it with clothes... months till he finds … do a poo under his bed and cover it with clothes... months till he finds it

Probably needs a faster response!!

When's Rome?
    Why do you keep being suspended ( not the reasons; the pyschology!!)
    *shakes head in despair ;-)*

Original Poster Banned

bykergrove;6388677

or you could ask a mate to make a thread to say that you're dead then the … or you could ask a mate to make a thread to say that you're dead then the mate owns you and posts the request on the thread instead.Jus sayin..

Bit too extreme...

Original Poster Banned

chesso;6388684

Probably needs a faster response!!When's Rome?Why do you keep being … Probably needs a faster response!!When's Rome?Why do you keep being suspended ( not the reasons; the pyschology!!)*shakes head in despair ;-)*

Eh?

get a load of your other mates round all the time and take the flat over make him feel uncomfortable so he doesnt want to be there! tell them what a "c***" he is so they all treat him how he deserves!

It all depends what he's doing. When I was in my second year of uni, there was one guy who i thought was a good guy until we lived together.

He used to cook and never wash up, help himself to everyone's groceries. Had his skanky girlfriend over 9/10th of the time, yet she never contributed to gas/rent/electricity, always used the last of the toilet paper without replacing, left the bathroom in a worse state than the kitchen.

Once he got drunk and threw up in the living room. Instead of doing the normal people thing and clearing it up, he just moved a rug over it. It took a day for people to realise and then it stunk the place out for months!

In the end we sat him down and told him his girlfriend has to pay full rent, hoping he's see sense and they'd get a place together. Nope. He was that lazy he just dumped her instead.

Everyone dropped hints about his behavior and began excluding him from the circles. I think eventually he got the hint as he rarely ventured form his room.

Banned

chesso;6388684

Probably needs a faster response!!When's Rome?Why do you keep being … Probably needs a faster response!!When's Rome?Why do you keep being suspended ( not the reasons; the pyschology!!)*shakes head in despair ;-)*

Rome is Nov 2nd
    I keep getting suspended cause of FS/FT numpties pming me and then talking about it in the thread. oh and taking the mickey out of saint sometimes.

grosvenorgambler;6388686

Bit too extreme...

was a joke about dean :thumbsup:

sound like you need to tell him its not working out and get a new boyfriend

Still, even if you're ignoring everything else I've said, reword the title of this thread.

bykergrove;6388677

or you could ask a mate to make a thread to say that you're dead then the … or you could ask a mate to make a thread to say that you're dead then the mate owns you and posts the request on the thread instead.Jus sayin..

Who did that?:roll:

Banned

My house mates always used to come storming into my room after they had been out on the **** and I had to be in work super early. So I started spreading vaseline around my door handle....worked a treat

Banned

jamstaruk1972;6388719

sound like you need to tell him its not working out and get a new … sound like you need to tell him its not working out and get a new boyfriend

xD
    t0mm;6388726

Who did that?:roll:

epic thread was epic

[SIZE="1"]bring it back[/SIZE]

bykergrove;6388737

xDepic thread was epic[SIZE=1]bring it back[/SIZE]

I got suspended for that you know.

bum his mum.

Original Poster Banned

jamstaruk1972;6388719

sound like you need to tell him its not working out and get a new … sound like you need to tell him its not working out and get a new boyfriend

In a house of 5 lads? Sound advice.

Original Poster Banned

Trickyjabs;6388746

bum his mum.

He doesn't know his Mum.

grosvenorgambler;6388751

He doesn't know his Mum.

Bummer.

Trickyjabs;6388746

bum his mum.

grosvenorgambler;6388751

He doesn't know his Mum.

We can scrap that plan then.

Banned

t0mm;6388741

I got suspended for that you know.

was worth it for the lulz. i got suspended for mentioning what saint uses webcams for
    Trickyjabs;6388746

bum his mum.

you're a poet and you didn't know it.
    grosvenorgambler;6388751

He doesn't know his Mum.

there's the problem :roll:

bykergrove;Rome is Nov 2ndI keep getting suspended cause of FS/FT numpties … bykergrove;Rome is Nov 2ndI keep getting suspended cause of FS/FT numpties pming me and then talking about it in the thread. oh and taking the mickey out of saint sometimes.

That's ages yet. You probably know what I'm thinking.

Oh right FS/T & saint - got it.:-D

teamhuw;6388710

It all depends what he's doing. When I was in my second year of uni, … It all depends what he's doing. When I was in my second year of uni, there was one guy who i thought was a good guy until we lived together. He used to cook and never wash up, help himself to everyone's groceries. Had his skanky girlfriend over 9/10th of the time, yet she never contributed to gas/rent/electricity, always used the last of the toilet paper without replacing, left the bathroom in a worse state than the kitchen.Once he got drunk and threw up in the living room. Instead of doing the normal people thing and clearing it up, he just moved a rug over it. It took a day for people to realise and then it stunk the place out for months!In the end we sat him down and told him his girlfriend has to pay full rent, hoping he's see sense and they'd get a place together. Nope. He was that lazy he just dumped her instead.Everyone dropped hints about his behavior and began excluding him from the circles. I think eventually he got the hint as he rarely ventured form his room.

He sounds awesome! :-D

bykergrove;6388761

was worth it for the lulz.

^^ This is true.

Banned

chesso;6388762

That's ages yet. You probably know what I'm thinging.Oh right FS/T & … That's ages yet. You probably know what I'm thinging.Oh right FS/T & saint - got it.:-D

after rome i'm making a fresh start.... again :thinking:

although she has mentioned Egypt in February... :oops:

Do you have a patio?:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

livingthelife07;6388815

Do you have a patio?:whistling:

No just a fire escape. Why do u ask?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3988