Groups

What to do with £38 o2 PAYG credit?

I've just gotten an o2 contract and a very sexy N95 and I am about to port my old PAYG number onto the contract so i don't have to mess about and I need to use my remaining credit (£37.47) before I do this or I lose it.

Do you guys have any suggestions on what services I an acquire via SMS payment to use my money up so I don't lose it? I'd like to stay clear of ringtone merchants :x

10 Comments

charity

Transfer it to paypal? Im sure you can do that.

Give me the sim card

You can't transfer it to Paypal (i tried and it came out my bank), either give it to charity or phone up some late night quiz channel. Alternativley use it to download games/ringtones/etc onto your new mobile. Ignore the last idea. Find a site that accepts onebip to spend your money on.

Try asking O2 to credit the money to your contract account. Vodafone did that for me when I changed from PAYG to contract. Was about 6 years ago though.

After Orange gave me £60 instead of £40 on a PAYG phone, i gave large chunk of it to comic relief via text, then wasted another 15 of it on Fifth Gear competition, i have about £6 left now

schizoboy

After Orange gave me £60 instead of £40 on a PAYG phone, i gave large c … After Orange gave me £60 instead of £40 on a PAYG phone, i gave large chunk of it to comic relief via text, then wasted another 15 of it on Fifth Gear competition, i have about £6 left now

I do the fifth gear comp every week and never win! Why is the answer always 'b'

Banned

Phone me, i am always looking for someone to moan at ;-)

sassie

Phone me, i am always looking for someone to moan at ;-)

I've blocked premium lines on my mobiles :oops:

PS: Earlier I meant £60 credit from a £40 Black Motorola L6 PAYG phone which was meant to come with £10

GAVINLEWISHUKD

I do the fifth gear comp every week and never win! Why is the answer … I do the fifth gear comp every week and never win! Why is the answer always 'b'

thats probaly why you dont win as the answer is always "a" :whistling:

(only kidding, never even seen teh comp)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News810
      2. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.55
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767533
      4. Cheer me up please?1431

See more discussions