Groups

what to do with old books?

hi

how can i get the most money for my old books? ebay them? any internet book-buyers?

cheers

8 Comments

Ebay is best as bidding wars get manic on books

hmm its not getting money for them, but theres a website called Read it, swap it, where you trade your used books with other peoples used books, is a great site for finding the books you want but dont want to buy. If you have a wide choice to swap a lot of people will find something they like in your selection and you;ll be more likely to complete a swap.

If you're talking hundreds of books don't bother doing anything, I did boot sales over the summer and couldn't sell them at 10 for £1. We're talking good, recent titles too. I ended up putting some on freecycle and others went to the charity shop, let them get what they can for them.

[url]www.readitswapit.com[/url]

Original Poster

got stuff like novels, paperbacks of a few different genres .. was just thiking i wouldn't get much when i think about shipping

Go for eBay, but it depends on whay tou are selling. A friend of mine is selling off children's books really cheaply, but few buyers.

mitch92uk;3379460

got stuff like novels, paperbacks of a few different genres .. was just … got stuff like novels, paperbacks of a few different genres .. was just thiking i wouldn't get much when i think about shipping

The buyer pays shipping as well as the price of the book, just make sure you charge them the right price or you may end up out of pocket.

You do however have to pay for the listing, but you can also account for those fees in your shipping cost which is perfectly valid.

i took a lot of books to our book store and the lady chose what she could sell...i got about £11 for 3 books i would have given away! worth a try?

oh market stalls for novels..

I could save the the hasstle of all of this, just give them to me!m:giggle:

Banned

Sell them on here :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721