what to do with old duvet / pillow

Banned 23 replies
Found 1st Jan 2009
Hi

as in the header my dears - fire away !

thanks

23 Comments

Donate it to a homeless person/tramp sleeping on the streets!:thumbsup:

When i got a new Kingsize duvet i gave my old one away on Freecycle to some Manc student:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

its not in great condition -
cant find any homeless people near me either -
what about animal homes ?

Make a fort in your front room :-D

Eat it like a giant marshmallow

Maybe contact some charitable organisations in the local area that look for donated items to help disadvataged people when they get rehomed.We have one near us called Helping Hands,they collect old furniture etc to pass on to service users.

Original Poster Banned

how will i make a fort - what will i use for support ?

im not keen on a marshmellow that size

take it to a laundrette for a service wash and dont collect it, Im sure they in turn will get rid of it/donate it AND it will be clean

Ha Ha thanks for your post, I was getting bored looking for a laptop/netbook and came across your post...thanks for cheering me up!:-D:-D....seriously though.... a dogs home would appreciate duvets, blankets etc....

sparkle123;7395003

how will i make a fort - what will i use for support ?im not keen on a … how will i make a fort - what will i use for support ?im not keen on a marshmellow that size

I don't know but it will be fun finding out and well worth it in the end :-D

michelleleemoo;7395028

take it to a laundrette for a service wash and dont collect it, Im sure … take it to a laundrette for a service wash and dont collect it, Im sure they in turn will get rid of it/donate it AND it will be clean

Now put that thinking into saving the world and we will be sorted :thumbsup:

a neighbour with a dog may want it........maybe

insulation in your roof space?

cat and dog homes are always greatfull for old bedding for the animals

I had 6 pillows and a Double duvet.

Bought a beanbag cover and then had fun ripping all the stuffing out the pillows/duvet

It's now in my 3yr olds room next to her bed as it get used as a seat for story time and as it's not full of polystyrene beads it does not make a racket if she falls asleep before I've finished reading

Original Poster Banned

well so far its going to be a fort supported by the sofa and hi fi speakers - then after its going to the animal home -

many thanks

If you have pet (dog preferably) new bed for it or maybe the sally army will take it.

I left my old duvet & pillows beside the dustbin someone knocked on my door to see if they could have them :w00t:

sparkle123;7395460

well so far its going to be a fort supported by the sofa and hi fi … well so far its going to be a fort supported by the sofa and hi fi speakers - then after its going to the animal home -many thanks

Pics! :-D

Take it to the RSPCA - they always want stuff like this at winter for the Cats and Dogs

I use mine to keep my motorbike nice and warm in winter

ted2911;7398278

I use mine to keep my motorbike nice and warm in winter

Do you tuck it in at night and read it a bedtime story??:-D

only after i,ve tuck the kids in lol

Banned

wash it and put it in one of those vacum bags, you never know when the little ones are gonna chuck up over ya bed
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63667
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines21
    3. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    4. win free cash32

See more discussions