EXPIRED

What to do with old printer ink cartridges?

I have a whole load of old ink cartridges that I don't want to throw away. Anything I can do with them?

Was thinking of something on the lines of trading them in for vouchers.

Staples have an offer where they give £1 per cartridge but the only draw back is that I can only spend it on the purchase of another cartridge, and the T&C states only one voucher per cartridge purchase :x so in effect its £1 off per cartridge.

Surely there has to be something better out there!

4 Comments

charity recycling is very good. You help our environment and a charity

Mine is

Farplace rescue

farplace.co.uk/hel…d=7

Tesco give 100 points for qualifying ink cartridges worth £4 in deals

Inkjet Cartridges For each inkjet cartridge that you recycle, you will … Inkjet Cartridges For each inkjet cartridge that you recycle, you will receive 100 Green Clubcard Points or you can choose for Tesco to donate £1 to the British Red Cross.All you need to do is:[LIST=1][*]1. You can find inkjet recycling envelopes in stores, on the Clubcard stand or on the printer cartridge display (if available)[*]2. ]Or order your recycling envelope online.[/LIST]Please note: although all inkjet cartridges will be recycled, points/donations can only be given for cartridges that work in certain printers, please click on the 'more info' button to see if your cartridge qualifies: (visit the website to see if your cartridge qualifies)

]http//ww…asp

My local infants school takes them - they get money back from all cartridges they recycle.
I think this is something most school do - infant schools especially can do with any help they can get
Im sure they would love them if you are being charitible.

childline take them aswell i think
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)11
    2. Electricity11
    3. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    4. Which Camera?!!!22

See more discussions