What to get!

Found 23rd Dec 2009
Right I haven't got my bf a present :-/ well I have but it's not much, and he says just get him anything like 'aftershave' thing is I done that last year, and don't want to again, however I am totally stumped on something unique that he will use to get him!

This is a man who has everything, can anybody think for me!? I'm going into town soon, so hopefully can get something then.
Cheers to anyone who can help!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
46 Comments

Original Poster

Carley;7309553

Lingerie

Lol knew there would be a comment like that!:whistling:

Get him something he's already got... but a better one. eg if he has a 16GB ipod... get him a 32GB ipod.

Original Poster

jonb2412;7309594

Get him something he's already got... but a better one. eg if he has a … Get him something he's already got... but a better one. eg if he has a 16GB ipod... get him a 32GB ipod.

Hmmm thing is with him, when he buys something, he gets the best one anyway!

concert tickets

Katie - Lingerie is a good option but how about vouchers for his clothes shop of choice ? Then you don't have to worry wether he will like what you have got for him

Got just the thing
]http//ww…_EC
Also use code to get 25% extra off
Just ordered 1 for my best m8 4 crimbo
Discount: 25%
Minimum Spend: £0.00
Promotional Code: rudolph09
Expiry: 24/12/2009

Original Poster

ceira*freya;7309615

concert tickets

Maybe, but I can't them from town, and he works 6 days a week, so probably too busy..

Original Poster

darren9030;7309622

Katie - Lingerie is a good option but how about vouchers for his clothes … Katie - Lingerie is a good option but how about vouchers for his clothes shop of choice ? Then you don't have to worry wether he will like what you have got for him

Thanks, good suggestion for clothes shop :thumbsup:

Get him one of those adventure day things... like

]http//ww…t-s

Maybe, but I can't them from town, and he works 6 days a week, so probably too busy..[/QUOTE]

on certain websites you can print out a tempory voucher and then nearer the time they will send you the tickets

Banned

so just to clear this up you dont know what to get your man whom a assume you love and cherish and you know his likes and dislikes but you expect complete strangers to come up with gift ideas for you

Original Poster

ceira*freya;7309691

Maybe, but I can't them from town, and he works 6 days a week, so … Maybe, but I can't them from town, and he works 6 days a week, so probably too busy..

on certain websites you can print out a tempory voucher and then nearer the time they will send you the tickets[/QUOTE]

Okay Il have a look, thank you

How much do you want/have got to spend on him?

Laptop bag for work?
boxset of favourite series?
does he read? get him a book
gloves?
a hat? everyone likes gloves and hats
a scarf even

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;7309701

so just to clear this up you dont know what to get your man whom a assume … so just to clear this up you dont know what to get your man whom a assume you love and cherish and you know his likes and dislikes but you expect complete strangers to come up with gift ideas for you

There is many people on here, who ask for help, yes I love him alot, however fresh new ideas would be great, and considering he has everything it's hard to think.

Original Poster

deadduck_145;7309708

How much do you want/have got to spend on him?Laptop bag for work?boxset … How much do you want/have got to spend on him?Laptop bag for work?boxset of favourite series?does he read? get him a bookgloves?a hat? everyone likes gloves and hatsa scarf even

He has all of that, think I will buy him the Experience day, as I know he will love that:thumbsup:

*katie*;7309728

He has all of that, think I will buy him the Experience day, as I know he … He has all of that, think I will buy him the Experience day, as I know he will love that:thumbsup:

Good idea:thumbsup:

i was just listing stuff in my room:oops:

Original Poster

deadduck_145;7309738

Good idea:thumbsup:i was just listing stuff in my room:oops:

Thanks very much for your help though, I really appreciate it x

got my bf several things including a pair of timberland boots very ideal in this weather i think, :thumbsup:

Original Poster

magough;7309627

Got just the thing … Got just the thing :)]http://www.buyagift.co.uk/Product/Id/5268/Name/Lamborghini_Driving_Thrill_Special_Offer_ECAlso use code to get 25% extra off :)Just ordered 1 for my best m8 4 crimboDiscount: 25%Minimum Spend: £0.00Promotional Code: rudolph09Expiry: 24/12/2009

Thanks very much for this, I'm really grateful, repped x

*katie*;7309677

God you really know how to make someone feel completely rubbish.

Pay no attention, i bet it has never crossed his mind, not all men are like that :santa:

Original Poster

Emzy81;7309764

Pay no attention, i bet it has never crossed his mind, not all men are … Pay no attention, i bet it has never crossed his mind, not all men are like that :santa:

Thank you hun, I don't understand why some people have to be spiteful, when there is no need

Get him what every man wants.........a threesome.:-D

money clip.....or a nice wallet.

Original Poster

sufchenko;7309941

money clip.....or a nice wallet.

Wallet is a great idea thanks, he has a horrible wallet atm

a baby.

Original Poster

Tanchi;7310299

a baby.

:w00t: no chance lol

*katie*;7310077

Wallet is a great idea thanks, he has a horrible wallet atm

TK MAXX for the wallet personally i hate the place ha, but i did go in once and got a £45-50 ted baker leather wallet for £15 In fact you could even pick up a nice pair of Calvin's that should be £28 down to £10 ( I got some the other day from Manchester TK MAXX)

Tanchi;7310299

a baby.

damn thats what i was gonna say LOL

he got an xbox or anything like that?

one of the latest games?

Original Poster

numptyj;7310563

he got an xbox or anything like that?one of the latest games?

He has a ps3 and xbox, and has loads of games

*katie*;7310589

He has a ps3 and xbox, and has loads of games

Your bf sounds like a beast !

Original Poster

james_lfc;7310544

TK MAXX for the wallet personally i hate the place ha, but i did go in … TK MAXX for the wallet personally i hate the place ha, but i did go in once and got a £45-50 ted baker leather wallet for £15 In fact you could even pick up a nice pair of Calvin's that should be £28 down to £10 ( I got some the other day from Manchester TK MAXX)

Il go in today, its right near town, cheers:santa:

Original Poster

james_lfc;7310599

Your bf sounds like a beast !

Lol!!!

Banned

Just a special present will do I'm sure.

Around the back?

vibeone;7310710

Just a special present will do I'm sure.Around the back?

hahahaha , like what ? :?

Original Poster

vibeone;7310710

Just a special present will do I'm sure.Around the back?

:w00t: does that mean what I think it means?

Banned

*katie*;7310749

:w00t: does that mean what I think it means?

Clever girl :P

If your bf has many gadgets and the best ones, then I don't think he will be pleased with a wallet from TK Maxx. You need to go to Harvey Nichols/Selfridges and get a nice Mulberry one or a Paul Smith one.

That's just what I would prefer anyway
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The term 'Smart TV'55
    2. Amazon Prime membership BF discount11
    3. Holiday discount centre is a scam34
    4. Camera33

See more discussions