What to get girlfreind on her 25th birthday? Please NO perfumes!

Posted 1st Jan
Happy new year everyone!

My girlfriend birthday is coming up soon and I want to buy her somthing special and I don't mind anything at all but please no perfumes. I don't have any kind of budget but I don't mind spending around £100+ on 2 items. I don't want to get her tacky stuff so I want somthing really special. Would be awesome if I could find some good deals and discounts. I know that sounds cheap but every little helps appreciate everyone's help
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
As said many times before in previous posts, don’t you know what she wants rather than a bunch of strangers who know nothing about either of you?
Save the money and learn more about your partner and her interests. Then buy her something
Personally I would rather buy my girlfriend an experience day and spend time with her over a ‘physical item’ also I know what my girlfriend would like rather than asking strangers over the internet to recommend something she might want. Maybe you should pay more attention to her? I’m assuming you’ve only just got together?
If you’re having to ask on here what to get your gf it sounds like she’s maybe asking on another forum how to get rid of a useless bf?

Put some thought in to what she’s into be it music, get a couple of tickets for HER favourite band/group/singer, (not yours if there’s any difference).

Go get a table booked for HER favourite place, (not yours if there’s any difference).

Get her favourite movie ready for streaming, (not yours if there’s any difference), and HER favourite takeaway, (not yours if there’s any difference).

Are you seeing a theme here, everything is for her and NOT you, that’s what I’d do if you’re asking on here, and be polite to her, it’s her day!
46 Comments
One present and one really great day / evening out...alone
stu199101/01/2020 00:27

https://www.buyagift.co.uk/short-breaks/two-nights-for-the-price-of-one-hotel-break-br-10919897.aspx?cm_mmc=google-_--_--_-&mkwid=_dm&pcrid=382204226520&pkw=&pmt=&pg=10919897&slid=&pgrid=78722208875&ptaid=pla-344453922690&SIDIM=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMImsTU8pHh5gIVRrTtCh2sWgqcEAQYASABEgKmSfD_BwE[Image]

Woow good shout! I will keep this in mind but right now I want to buy her some physical items. I will keep this in the future
How long have you been together?
What about a pandora bracelet and charm or similar? Or even a nice handbag. Trying to take myself back 10 years when I was that age Mind you even now I would still like those kind of things. I’m sure you’ll think of something lovely. Good luck
As said many times before in previous posts, don’t you know what she wants rather than a bunch of strangers who know nothing about either of you?
Find out what she likes.

Could be handbags, watches (probably just me), designer heels, jewellery (one good tip is "borrowing" a ring of hers she hardly wears, so you get the ring size right). Skincare, a voucher for a spa day/beauty salon, a gift voucher for her favourite store, take her to a gig/the theatre/art exhibition/whatever her interests are.

It's the right time of year to shop around (online or in stores) and get a lot for your money, too.

Boyf got me speakers for my Xmas, and I chose them, haha.
Edited by: "louiselouise" 1st Jan
louiselouise01/01/2020 01:07

Find out what she likes.Could be handbags, watches (probably just me), …Find out what she likes.Could be handbags, watches (probably just me), designer heels, jewellery (one good tip is "borrowing" a ring of hers she hardly wears, so you get the ring size right). Skincare, a voucher for a spa day/beauty salon, a gift voucher for her favourite store, take her to a gig/the theatre/art exhibition/whatever her interests are.It's the right time of year to shop around (online or in stores) and get a lot for your money, too.Boyf got me speakers for my Xmas, and I chose them, haha.

Hi do you have any good recommendations? Links maybe
MiniMissyMoo01/01/2020 00:46

What about a pandora bracelet and charm or similar? Or even a nice …What about a pandora bracelet and charm or similar? Or even a nice handbag. Trying to take myself back 10 years when I was that age Mind you even now I would still like those kind of things. I’m sure you’ll think of something lovely. Good luck

Hi can you link some for me please
Bringbackrealdealsplease01/01/2020 01:19

Hi can you link some for me please

Here is the link to the official pandora website with a list of other authorised retailers. The sale has been on for a week so lots of stuff has sold out but you might see something you think she will like. If she likes Disney for example they have charms of some characters etc. Have a wee look. As for bags, there’s so much choice I wouldn’t know where to start.
Bringbackrealdealsplease01/01/2020 01:19

Hi do you have any good recommendations? Links maybe

Not being funny, but I'm not getting the blame if she hates what I choose! You're getting a recommendation for Pandora jewellery but I really don't like their jewellery - and it's everywhere.

Far better bet consulting in a few close friends and family members who know what she likes and what she's looking for. As it's after Christmas she'll have quite a few things from her wish list ticked off already, so you're better doing some careful research closer to home, first.
louiselouise01/01/2020 01:40

Not being funny, but I'm not getting the blame if she hates what I choose! …Not being funny, but I'm not getting the blame if she hates what I choose! You're getting a recommendation for Pandora jewellery but I really don't like their jewellery - and it's everywhere.Far better bet consulting in a few close friends and family members who know what she likes and what she's looking for. As it's after Christmas she'll have quite a few things from her wish list ticked off already, so you're better doing some careful research closer to home, first.

I don’t own any pandora myself but I thought it was quite popular although I now see quite a few folk don’t like it from posts I’ve read on here. Each to their own of course, I quite like the look of some of their charms. I have a Thomas Sabo I got 10 years ago and still love it but people probably say similar about that. I agree, best for the op to ask people close to her for better ideas.
Save the money and learn more about your partner and her interests. Then buy her something
Personally I would rather buy my girlfriend an experience day and spend time with her over a ‘physical item’ also I know what my girlfriend would like rather than asking strangers over the internet to recommend something she might want. Maybe you should pay more attention to her? I’m assuming you’ve only just got together?
A Dreamcast
A Swarovski necklace? They have some good prices on amazon.
Or a Micheal kors Hand bag? Tkmaxx has a few on their website at the moment for around £120-130 tkmaxx has some good designer shoes/trainers so worth checking the website.
Make up or skincare items will always make females happy lol
Edited by: "Merry000" 1st Jan
If you want something memorable it has to ve something you've put the effort into so forget the experience day even tho good I would opt for a picnic somewhere you know she likes. And a small gift. Make all the foods she likes, get blankets and coats hidden away in the car coz yes its cold. Download music she likes to play in background and use the time to talk to her, listen to her. Write questions down if you like so you dont forget, no shame in pulling a piece of paper out.
Ive had this as a gift and 20 years on its still my favourite and meant so much. Good luck whatever you decide.
If she’s into makeup then get her a huda eyeshadow pallete or a morphe one . She’ll be soo happy to receive that .
Make up sets or brushes ( Ester Lauder etc)

Watch - Skagen do lovely delicate watches

Can’t go wrong with white gold jewellery either
Plenty of cheap weekends away in Europe probably come in around your budget here is one to look at £17pp for the flight holidaypirates.com/fli…035
If you’re having to ask on here what to get your gf it sounds like she’s maybe asking on another forum how to get rid of a useless bf?

Put some thought in to what she’s into be it music, get a couple of tickets for HER favourite band/group/singer, (not yours if there’s any difference).

Go get a table booked for HER favourite place, (not yours if there’s any difference).

Get her favourite movie ready for streaming, (not yours if there’s any difference), and HER favourite takeaway, (not yours if there’s any difference).

Are you seeing a theme here, everything is for her and NOT you, that’s what I’d do if you’re asking on here, and be polite to her, it’s her day!
Paintball or Airsoft experience, don't know anyone who wouldn't have a fun time doing that
A Radley handbag or purse. Also, have a look at Yoshi leather goods.

As others have said, how can we possibly suggest things as we know nothing about the girl! What did you get her for Christmas?
Vencurse01/01/2020 00:46

As said many times before in previous posts, don’t you know what she wants …As said many times before in previous posts, don’t you know what she wants rather than a bunch of strangers who know nothing about either of you?

Yeah I agree this always worries me!
Something from Ann summers
What a bunch of meanies some of you are.. throwing insults OPs way rather than simply offering suggestions or swerving the post altogether.. at same time, quite a variety of suggestions on here too.. personally I have adopted a method whereby I ‘take note’ of things my partner comments on liking throughout the year, returning later - like a shopping ninja - to snap them up for her ..
louiselouise01/01/2020 01:07

Find out what she likes.Could be handbags, watches (probably just me), …Find out what she likes.Could be handbags, watches (probably just me), designer heels, jewellery (one good tip is "borrowing" a ring of hers she hardly wears, so you get the ring size right). Skincare, a voucher for a spa day/beauty salon, a gift voucher for her favourite store, take her to a gig/the theatre/art exhibition/whatever her interests are.It's the right time of year to shop around (online or in stores) and get a lot for your money, too.Boyf got me speakers for my Xmas, and I chose them, haha.

I was going to say a watch (normal or smart) too, you can get something not bad for £100. I am not surprised you got speakers though, seems you like your technology!

JumpMan198001/01/2020 09:37

What a bunch of meanies some of you are.. throwing insults OPs way rather …What a bunch of meanies some of you are.. throwing insults OPs way rather than simply offering suggestions or swerving the post altogether.. at same time, quite a variety of suggestions on here too.. personally I have adopted a method whereby I ‘take note’ of things my partner comments on liking throughout the year, returning later - like a shopping ninja - to snap them up for her ..

It wasn't that mean, most people just said watch what she looks at or likes rather than asking strangers for advice. I mean if someone suggested I'd get my partner a smartwatch, she'd never wear it (doesn't even wear the expensive one I bought and had engraved) but only I know that.
Merry00001/01/2020 06:22

A Swarovski necklace? They have some good prices on amazon. Or a Micheal …A Swarovski necklace? They have some good prices on amazon. Or a Micheal kors Hand bag? Tkmaxx has a few on their website at the moment for around £120-130 tkmaxx has some good designer shoes/trainers so worth checking the website. Make up or skincare items will always make females happy lol

Good recommendation , Michael Kors and Swarovski have a sale on so you could pick up some nice pieces , for your budget a purse and earrings
Michael kors has become more for high school kids bags.

pandora is overrated and she is stuck with it, very mass wearing now too.

swarovski hmm again not even real gold.

it would have helped if you actually said something about get to make things personal. as it is, you will just end up with general same old.
Buy a 50p card. Stick £20 in the card and spend £4.50 on flowers (petrol station for example do it late in the day and should be reduced ones)
Tiffany jewellery all the way.... or a lovely Radley bag/purse.... or a skydiving experience.... or quad biking? A super swanky paid-for hairdo at a nice salon followed by dinner somewhere special?
grommachine01/01/2020 10:35

Buy a 50p card. Stick £20 in the card and spend £4.50 on flowers (petrol s …Buy a 50p card. Stick £20 in the card and spend £4.50 on flowers (petrol station for example do it late in the day and should be reduced ones)

That's my style
Some perfume?
Full body massage . I am available .
JimboParrot01/01/2020 08:10

A Radley handbag or purse. Also, have a look at Yoshi leather goods.As …A Radley handbag or purse. Also, have a look at Yoshi leather goods.As others have said, how can we possibly suggest things as we know nothing about the girl! What did you get her for Christmas?

OP, you shoulddefinitely get her some leather Yoshi goods!

39558355.jpg
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 1st Jan
How long you been with her?
Sc4mp001/01/2020 13:21

How long you been with her?

Doesn't matter, we are supposed to be doing all the work.
Haircut_10001/01/2020 12:38

OP, you shoulddefinitely get her some leather Yoshi goods! [Image]

Not quite what I had in mind. It is a UK company that produces leather goods!
Can’t go wrong with a nice silver bracelet & maybe a make up set from boots, they’ll all be on sale now I bet
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions