Groups

What to get girlfriend for her 21st?

As title, stumped what to get? Needs to be memorable. We're already going to spain for it so not a holiday or a trip away, just some sort of item!

52 Comments

Banned

Nice piece of jewellery

My ex got me a nice watch and had it engraved for my 21st

Banned

a boyfriend who knows what to get her without asking strangers on the internet

engagement ring

http://www.deviantart.com/download/167111526/popcorn_gif_by_zombiejosette.gif

a baby?

Original Poster

I was also thinking nice piece of jewellery but she wouldn't wear a watch and its an area im not familier with!

No engagement ring and definitely no baby! Far far too young for that.

21 different gifts (1 for every year shes been alive) Disney DVD's because girls are into that, perfume, chocolates, ann summers stuff, bottle of vodka with it engraved. All the usual jazz with a big bad boy of a card to follow

Just some plain diamond studs? You can't go wrong then!

A few years ago my fella put together a photo album, he printed off loads and loads of photos (inc ones Id forgotten about or didn't know we had. And no, no nudies, before anyone says.. lol), he then put them in an album and wrote some personal underneath each one. It must have taken him ages, and it didn't cost a lot but it meant a lot to me.. Now he has a panic stricken stressy the day before and I'm lucky if I get a card!

Depends what your budget is really OP?

a kitten

Banned

A new iron? *****es love irons.

Banned

A car.

Original Poster

DannyM

21 different gifts (1 for every year shes been alive) Disney DVD's … 21 different gifts (1 for every year shes been alive) Disney DVD's because girls are into that, perfume, chocolates, ann summers stuff, bottle of vodka with it engraved. All the usual jazz with a big bad boy of a card to follow

I'd love to do that only I'm giving it her in spain so needs to be small to fit in my case to take on my ryanair flight as hand luggage haha. Budget is max £200. I've already done that nikki999 otherwise would of!
    Edited by: "Pauladin91" 13th Apr 2011

pearl necklace?

Does she have a car ?.......maybe a personal reg plate !

How about some sort of suprise whilst on holiday, she's bound to be impressed if you have prearranged something to happen / be delivered whilst over there.
    Edited by: "greg_68" 13th Apr 2011

Original Poster

matt3454

pearl necklace?

Don't think she'd like a pearl one, she likes coloured jewellery and silver?

And she doesn't drive nor will need to in the next 3 years

Pandora bracelet

Pauladin91

Don't think she'd like a pearl one, she likes coloured jewellery and … Don't think she'd like a pearl one, she likes coloured jewellery and silver?

Ha. Gotta love it when people miss such obvious innuendo!!

I would think jewellery makes most sense, just something a little more extravagant than usual.

Edited by: "cookiemonster83" 13th Apr 2011

Banned

Pauladin91

Don't think she'd like a pearl one, she likes coloured jewellery and … Don't think she'd like a pearl one, she likes coloured jewellery and silver?

Whoosh!!!!

Original Poster

haha dirty fluckers!
    Edited by: "Pauladin91" 13th Apr 2011

Have a look at buyagift.com.

a threesome

Banned

ham82

a threesome

With a well endowed black man. Probably best to just let them get on with it though, no point in competing.

Give her yourself and 7 mates...

Bukkake birthday!

Banned

numptyj

Give her yourself and 7 mates...Bukkake birthday!

Just make it an open house. Make a facebook event and send out to anyone for the ultimate bukkake party!

Original Poster

It's settled lads, bukake birthday. Cheers all.

master_chief

Just make it an open house. Make a facebook event and send out to anyone … Just make it an open house. Make a facebook event and send out to anyone for the ultimate bukkake party!

Good shout, dunno why I didn't think of that.

You really do have some good ideas for large sex orgies

Seriously, a Tiffany necklace

numptyj

Give her yourself and 7 mates...Bukkake birthday!

speaking from experience?

For my 21st the OH got me a really nice white gold and diamond necklace and earrings set. HSamuel usually have some nice sets in, you should have a look in there. He also proposed at my party which I wasn't expecting. I definatley think jewellery is the way to go.

gingerfish1988

For my 21st the OH got me a really nice white gold and diamond necklace … For my 21st the OH got me a really nice white gold and diamond necklace and earrings set. HSamuel usually have some nice sets in, you should have a look in there. He also proposed at my party which I wasn't expecting. I definatley think jewellery is the way to go.

and in return you gave him a ginger baby.

You are mean.

and in return you gave him a ginger baby.You are mean.

Meow!

numptyj

There is no ginger baby yet.

numptyj

Haha that made me proper laugh.....

If she doesnt fancy the pearl necklace. what about some nice chinese beads!

master_chief ham82 a threesomeWith a well endowed black man. Probably … master_chief ham82 a threesomeWith a well endowed black man. Probably best to just let them get on with it though, no point in competing.

is there any other kind.

Banned

gingerfish1988

There is no ginger baby yet.

Waiting until they find a cure first?

FilthAndFurry

Waiting until they find a cure first?

Yeah thats it, but If that never happens then I think we will have to resort to hair dye.

21 presents

DannyM

21 different gifts (1 for every year shes been alive) Disney DVD's … 21 different gifts (1 for every year shes been alive) Disney DVD's because girls are into that, perfume, chocolates, ann summers stuff, bottle of vodka with it engraved. All the usual jazz with a big bad boy of a card to follow

i was just about to post this

FilthAndFurrygingerfish1988numptyjgingerfish1988For my 21st the OH got me … FilthAndFurrygingerfish1988numptyjgingerfish1988For my 21st the OH got me a really nice white gold and diamond necklace and earrings set. HSamuel usually have some nice sets in, you should have a look in there. He also proposed at my party which I wasn't expecting. I definatley think jewellery is the way to go.and in return you gave him a ginger baby.You are mean.There is no ginger baby yet.Waiting until they find a cure first?Yeah thats it, but If that never happens then I think we will have to resort to hair dye.

Or put it down . . .

officegimp -21 presents

this, but all from poundland
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044545
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1622
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2487
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767390

See more discussions