Found 11th Mar 2008
I have a £2.50 off voucher which inc. postage on Ebay. I don't know what i could get for £2.50- £4, any suggestions? I know many of you got similar vouchers, but what did you spend yours on?

9 Comments

loads of bargains on there at the moment as there was a free listing week-end & the first lot of items finish from today (for the next 10 days)

batteries

I got a £10 ebay voucher yday through the post! And its valid on item, postage and packaging! I bought a memory card for my camera with it. Ended up paying £1 or so in the end.

I also have a £20 off ebay voucher but this applies to 1 any item valuing £50 or more before p+p. Expires 18th march! Don't know what to get either.

I feel like they are forcing me to spend it :-( and thats not on!

I had just run out of photo paper so that's what i spent my £10 on. :-D

poind coin holder for £2.70 from jo*81

melu;1702557

I got a £10 ebay voucher yday through the post! And its valid on item, … I got a £10 ebay voucher yday through the post! And its valid on item, postage and packaging! I bought a memory card for my camera with it. Ended up paying £1 or so in the end.I also have a £20 off ebay voucher but this applies to 1 any item valuing £50 or more before p+p. Expires 18th march! Don't know what to get either.I feel like they are forcing me to spend it :-( and thats not on!

yeah mate i really feel sorry for you

Jut to note that you can ususally get better prices on outlet than ebay, esp now while they do free shipping. Got an M1330 for £464 delivered - great machine

i HAD ONE OF THESE VOUCHERS AND WHEN I PUT THE CODE IN WHEN I GOT TO PAYPAL IT WOULDN'T WORK

Original Poster

cardiff 2007;1708470

i HAD ONE OF THESE VOUCHERS AND WHEN I PUT THE CODE IN WHEN I GOT TO … i HAD ONE OF THESE VOUCHERS AND WHEN I PUT THE CODE IN WHEN I GOT TO PAYPAL IT WOULDN'T WORK

Same thing just happened to me and i have to pay for the item. I have emailed Ebay about it but no response yet :x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    2. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    4. word association Game74244916

See more discussions