what to get other half from our son for his first xmas???

7 replies
Found 25th Nov 2009
It's our sons first christmas and i want to get something memorable to be kept forever for his daddy.
he is into minis and campervans and beetles and things like like. he likes his indy/rock kind of music.
i was thinking maybe a silver mini and getting it engraved or something, but only ones i can find are silver painted so dont think engraving would go too well. anyone got any ideas?

7 Comments

Original Poster

choc1969;7006019

silver … silver cufflinkshttp://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/cufflinks/silver-mini-cufflinks.htm

i saw these somewhere before, but he very rarely wears a shirt let alone one that needs cufflinks. thanks though.

get him a campervan rental for a weekend!!! loads of piccies and he will keep it as pride of place on the window sill

have a look at the spaceform things on that getting personal website, im getting my partner one of the ones that say daddy, there nice little gifts.

Mod & Ed

I've had the same problem, but have just ordered a solid silver keyring, on one side I've had engraved an old Arab proverb " The whisper of a baby girl can be heard further than the roar of a lion" and on the other side I love my daddy, along with a "word" that she repeats over and over, which he repeats back.

If he's into his Beetles and Campers (excellent taste by the way!) then have a look at
bavarian-crono-technology.de/ind…php

They do lots of nice watches with faces based on classic VW speedometers.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74837
    2. Win free gin for a year99
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk33

See more discussions