Groups

What to have for breakfast

OK Im sat here and belly is rumbling but dont know what to have

What has every1 else had for breakfast?

32 Comments

kripsy kreme doughnuts! and coffee.

Treat as its my last day in this office, which means I've come to work in my own clothes an everythin, and I'm singin Right Said Fred - Deeply Dippy :lol:

Turkish delight/the Cadburys one:thumbsup:

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;6323534

kripsy kreme doughnuts!

Sounds good but the closest place that sells them to me is Birmingham City centre half hour away

I had some oxygen just now, should keep me going for a while......

Egg,sausages,baked beans n toast with coffee..., he he he

MinstrelMan;6323534

kripsy kreme doughnuts!

Now that's just out of order
    They are just SOOOOOOOOO nice.

I had some grapes, a banana and a probiotic yoghurt drink.
    I've got a peach here with my name on it but now want some KK's :x

nessynoo01;6323545

Sounds good but the closest place that sells them to me is Birmingham … Sounds good but the closest place that sells them to me is Birmingham City centre half hour away

I drove 200 mile round trip to get these from Tesco Chadderton last night :thumbsup:

Shreddies and banana with milk

Not had mine yet, but several slices of Tiger bread and some Maryland Cookies with Coffee will do the trick.

deb8z;6323541

giz a bit - love these:-D

im having toasted cheese sandwich - use the toaster bags - they're brilliant

deb8z;6323541

Wicked. Decadent.

BTW toast and honey.

Original Poster

If I walk to local cafe for a fry up then walk back would it balance it out mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sorry people i just ate the last piece!!

MinstrelMan;6323557

I drove 200 mile round trip to get these from Tesco Chadderton last night … I drove 200 mile round trip to get these from Tesco Chadderton last night :thumbsup:

Why did you go to Chadderton,why is it 200 miles:?

Nothing wrong with Tesco for Krispy Kremes, but if you went to chadderton, whats an extra couple of miles to Trafford, where the actual krispy kreme shop is and you can get them whilst still warm!!

Just my 2 cents

MinstrelMan;6323557

I drove 200 mile round trip to get these from Tesco Chadderton last night … I drove 200 mile round trip to get these from Tesco Chadderton last night :thumbsup:

MinstrelMan;6323557

OOOOH do they do them there ? yum yum...... Tesco Prestwich have them too :thumbsup:

somehow my porridge is looking really naff now

Thats where i go, and for my costa coffee, but they wont let you eat a doughnut whilst sat down with a coffee!!!

queenlush;6323596

OOOOH do they do them there ? yum yum...... Tesco Prestwich have them too … OOOOH do they do them there ? yum yum...... Tesco Prestwich have them too :thumbsup:

deb8z;6323588

Why did you go to Chadderton,why is it 200 miles:?

glancy;6323590

Nothing wrong with Tesco for Krispy Kremes, but if you went to … Nothing wrong with Tesco for Krispy Kremes, but if you went to chadderton, whats an extra couple of miles to Trafford, where the actual krispy kreme shop is and you can get them whilst still warm!! ;)Just my 2 cents

Because I live in middleton but working away in middlesborough, and i went home last night to see the missus and little one so get the guys here some KK's for the last time, plus it was 21:30 and I dunno what time KK trafford shuts, bit miffed that there wernt enough to fill 2 boxes.

fair enuf

glancy;6323607

Thats where i go, and for my costa coffee, but they wont let you eat a … Thats where i go, and for my costa coffee, but they wont let you eat a doughnut whilst sat down with a coffee!!!

Costa? chadderton is starbucks :?

MinstrelMan;6323613

Because I live in middleton but working away in middlesborough, and i … Because I live in middleton but working away in middlesborough, and i went home last night to see the missus and little one so get the guys here some KK's for the last time, plus it was 21:30 and I dunno what time KK trafford shuts, bit miffed that there wernt enough to fill 2 boxes.

I knew you lived in Mid,i wondered why you'd gone to Chadderton that's all:thumbsup:

I've never tried KK

deb8z;6323644

I've never tried KK

You've never lived....... i've just fell in love with key lime pie, never had it before, it simply is the shiz!

deb8z;6323644

I knew you lived in Mid,i wondered why you'd gone to Chadderton that's … I knew you lived in Mid,i wondered why you'd gone to Chadderton that's all:thumbsup:I've never tried KK

Tis the king of donuts lol they are very moreish

MinstrelMan;6323557

cant believe you went that far for them my fella brought home a box with all different types in that he got for nothing from work as his work place deals with pallets and now and again they get some left on them if the boxes are dented. thing is i dont even like them that much i prefer asdas jammy donuts.

nessynoo01;6323579

If I walk to local cafe for a fry up then walk back would it balance it … If I walk to local cafe for a fry up then walk back would it balance it out mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

try running:)

deb8z;6323644

I've never tried KK

Really? - you havent lived or died and gone to heaven!!!

Get your **** over there - if its your first time, go to the one near the trafford centre (near asda and costco)

Original Poster

jeany123;6323679

try running:)

I was thinking that myself lol but have gone for a bowl of cereal instead and will take the dog for a walk round the field

MinstrelMan;6323534

kripsy kreme doughnuts! and coffee.Treat as its my last day in this … kripsy kreme doughnuts! and coffee.Treat as its my last day in this office, which means I've come to work in my own clothes an everythin, and I'm singin Right Said Fred - Deeply Dippy :lol:

By the way whos clothes do you normally wear for work?

I've seen them in Tesco and i know about the place at TC but i've heard how gorgeous they are but if i get hooked i'll end up the size of a house lol

Tesco, Prestwich/Whitefield is Costa!!!

MinstrelMan;6323633

Costa? chadderton is starbucks :?

I'm eating my chocolate sandwich atm:-D

beans on toast
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047170
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2136
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7241369
      4. Cat Chat77743

See more discussions