Groups
    EXPIRED

what to play on xbox live?

I had a 14 month gold card kicking about, Halo Reach branded which tells you how old that was.

I activated it for the destiny beta now it's done what do I do?
    I don't like online gaming really as in the bog standard shooting people in the face, I have many games not played online.

Any suggestions for what has good online, I prefer working with people then against them.

also the free games on gold thing is there a list of available ones? I think August is a bike game.

7 Comments

GTA 5. Its awesome.

Original Poster

Don't like GTA, had enough of them years ago.

If you have Mass Effect 3 you could always play the Galaxy at War multiplayer of that. Basically a 'Horde' mode where you just deal with waves of enemies with 3 other people.

List here if you had the time to browse it: en.wikipedia.org/wik…360

It's not totally up-to-date though, Mass Effect 3 isn't on there, but Dark Souls 2 is.

List of August free games: hotukdeals.com/dea…322

You can keep up-to-date with the sales and Games with Gold over at majornelson.com

Error440

Don't like GTA, had enough of them years ago.

Then you should try it again. Its better than it was, you know.

Original Poster

craigstephens

Then you should try it again. Its better than it was, you know.

nah its all the same yanky swearing, sexist crap. TBH I think going Third person ruined it. It was fun before comic and cartoon like with the elvis conga lines and little people flying 20 foot up and then splattering. Never got on with any of them when GTA3 cameout, bought them up until SA because everyone still raved about them but I'm not wasting cash on that no more, the last decent one was Chinatown wars.

Original Poster

cbatbh

If you have Mass Effect 3 you could always play the Galaxy at War … If you have Mass Effect 3 you could always play the Galaxy at War multiplayer of that. Basically a 'Horde' mode where you just deal with waves of enemies with 3 other people. List here if you had the time to browse it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cooperative_games_for_the_Xbox_360 It's not totally up-to-date though, Mass Effect 3 isn't on there, but Dark Souls 2 is.List of August free games: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/xbox-games-with-gold-august-crimson-dragon-strike-suit-zero-motorcross-madness-dishonoured-1963322You can keep up-to-date with the sales and Games with Gold over at http://www.majornelson.com

thank you for the links.

I've never played any mass effects, we have them tho, him indoors owns them

Borderlands 2 for online co-op.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      2. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      4. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22

See more discussions