Groups

What to see/do in Leeds?

Off to leeds in a couple of hours for work purpose, anywhere/thing interest to visit/do.

I ll be staying close to the City centre if that helps.

Thanks in advance.

14 Comments

harvey nics

Banned

winstons

Leave

Original Poster

davidbeckham187

harvey nics

A store????
    casparwhite

winstons

what..??
    deanos

Leave

most honest advice?

The dry dock

Original Poster

komakino

Visit the Royal Armouries?

Nice Idea..

Shop! Some nice independent stores in corn exchange. I will second royal armories. Tropical world at round hay park is nice.

Original Poster

Shellywelly

Shop! Some nice independent stores in corn exchange. I will second … Shop! Some nice independent stores in corn exchange. I will second royal armories. Tropical world at round hay park is nice.

Sounds interesting... ve just chesked their website. thanks for the tip.

I hear the Hawksworth estate is worth a look ...

pop to the light, its got a nice "BROWNS" in it for a few different kinds of beers, there are also the city varieties or grand theatre, oh and west yorks playhouse but they have a lot of "arty crap" on normally!!!

Shop.

Loot

If you are into food, the market is spectacular. I have never seen such a display of seafood, fish etc.

Don't know what day it is on, we were only ther for the weekend and went early on a Saturday.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions