Groups

What to spend my clubcard vouchers on?

I have just realised that I havent used my clubcard vouchers so I have £23 worth and I was wondering what peoplw thought the best deals are?

16 Comments

I always get restaurant vouchers as makes my drinking days more enjoyable and cheaper!!

This time ive gotten the readers digest annual subscription and a blackpool pleasure beach all day wristband

go instore or online and double them up for whatever department you want its a good deal for launching the new card

Banned

Go karting at Daytona

I always turn ours into airmiles

Usually spend them on theme park day tickets or annual passes,our Legoland annual passes expire early Aug but not be renewing,lately been spending them on Pizza Express as we've been out doing other things.

We spent our first load on a holiday to Florida,

Have also had a subscription to Digital Photo magazine and Good Food magazine. Just changed a load into Red London bus tours vouchers.

get 2 alton towers tickets:)

double em up dude!!!

sancho1983;5183795

We spent our first load on a holiday to Florida,.

wow,,, you must spend a fortune in Tesco....

Bexxa;5183894

wow,,, you must spend a fortune in Tesco....

Something like that :thumbsup: We still had to pay about £200, which isn't bad when the holiday was about 2k :-D

can the double clubcard vouchers be used in tesco direct to buy electronics?

[COLOR="Purple"]how do you double them up??
    cheers[/COLOR]

ClarityofMind;5183586

I always turn ours into airmiles

I stopped doing this two years ago and got a letter from airmiles last week saying that I will lose all my airmiles if I don't add any by November. As I haven't collected any for 24 months?

Banned

JO-JO;5184886

[COLOR="Purple"]how do you double them up??cheers[/COLOR]

Why double them when you can quadruple them with clubcard deals, like my go karting daytona suggestion

we have just paid for a weeks holiday to pontins with ours with them being 4x the face value we were able to get the more expensive option :w00t:

lumoruk;5185112

Why double them when you can quadruple them with clubcard deals, like my … Why double them when you can quadruple them with clubcard deals, like my go karting daytona suggestion

thanks for that info. i want to go go karting after my exams.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!11
      2. Three connection910
      3. DVD storage34
      4. What will £250 get me second hand mobile44

See more discussions