EXPIRED

What to use a game giftcard on

Long story short. I returned an Xbox, its been 4 months now and i didnt get my money refunded. Now I've been told I am only gonna get a gift card for £199.99.

I dont shop at game any more, I dont buy newest games in fact i dont buy games at all.
Is there anything on offer what I could buy and flog on ebay so I would get at least £180?

Is it ok to to resell the giftcard is the game giftcard named so only i would be able to pay with it?

5 Comments

If its definitely a gift card you could sell it on, as im sure someone will spend that much on a new conosle there. Plus anyone spending that much would also get their own Game reward points (if they have a loyalty card)

Stand in Game at the till and wait for someone to buy a console. Then offer them the voucher! saves the hassle off ebay. Get down there on a Saturday!. or you could do the deal for smaller purchases off games. Ive done this before with unwanted credit notes. You get the odd look though!

Banned

leecroot;7722310

Stand in Game at the till and wait for someone to buy a console. Then … Stand in Game at the till and wait for someone to buy a console. Then offer them the voucher! saves the hassle off ebay. Get down there on a Saturday!. or you could do the deal for smaller purchases off games. Ive done this before with unwanted credit notes. You get the odd look though!

I was once stood in Gamestation think it was around 7 years ago and someone was selling a PS2 with a load of games and GS offered them something like £140 for it all.

I said to him (when the staff turned their back), I'll offer you £150. Went outside bought it off him and sold it within a week for just over £200(if I remember right). I was quite lucky the staff didnt see me as I heard you get banned for doing stuff like that:roll:.

I dont suppose they care about gift cards been sold on though

alexthekid;7723804

I was once stood in Gamestation think it was around 7 years ago and … I was once stood in Gamestation think it was around 7 years ago and someone was selling a PS2 with a load of games and GS offered them something like £140 for it all. I said to him (when the staff turned their back), I'll offer you £150. Went outside bought it off him and sold it within a week for just over £200(if I remember right). I was quite lucky the staff didnt see me as I heard you get banned for doing stuff like that:roll:.I dont suppose they care about gift cards been sold on though

banned from gamestation.. whatever next..

Banned

Chiptivo;7725893

banned from gamestation.. whatever next..

I know, dont think I'd have ever got over it:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to cancel Sky subscription911
    2. Which Mobile Network?33
    3. Just an thought regarding Paypal33
    4. Which Kodi Add-ons?1010

See more discussions