What to wear tonight?!?

Got sixth form leavers ball tonight, and have no idea what to wear!

I've got a tux, but noone else seems to be wearing one, and we're heading into town after...

I've got a suit (black striped) but not sure what to wear with it. I've got shirt and tie combos, but am i right in thinking you need to wear a plain shirt with a striped suit, leaving me with school shirts...

urgh!

15 Comments

Original Poster

shirt and tie combos:

white grey checked with black tie

white black stripes with grey tie

school shirt with purple tie...

or go casual with no tie at all, which means you dont have to wear your school shirts lol

Wear the tux, but without the bowtie - smart, but casual

Go in drag, in yrs to come your kids will love the photos.

cis_groupie;8946678

I like this idea....very james bond. I think the girls will appreciate the effort.

cis_groupie;8946678

Wear just the bowtie :w00t:

tux bowtie the whole thing, from my experience if your the best dressed guy the girls come flocking :-D

Goofeys Girl;8946979

I like this idea....very james bond. I think the girls will appreciate … I like this idea....very james bond. I think the girls will appreciate the effort.

sparkyIreland;8947016

Wear just the bowtie :w00t:

:giggle: Think the girls will appreciate the second one more !:w00t:

shopstilldrops;8947090

:giggle: Think the girls will appreciate the second one more !:w00t:

that depends :w00t::lol:

i wore this for my 6th year prom

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss86/micoo91/mekilt.jpg

Original Poster

micoo;8947197

that depends :w00t::lol:

yeah. it really would not be a pleasant sight...

going with the suit - fits me better than the tux...

now, which shirt/tie....

Original Poster

micoo;8947220

i wore this for my 6th year prom

nice, but i'm not scottish and its abit too late to get one. worst bit is i'm not 18 till august, and the police have asked the place where we're having the meal, and at the club we've got hired out, to get a list of everyone under 18. no budweiser for me...

emhaslam;8947223

yeah. it really would not be a pleasant sight...going with the suit - … yeah. it really would not be a pleasant sight...going with the suit - fits me better than the tux... now, which shirt/tie....

good choice, suits that dont fit well dont look good, id say go school shirt purple tie, purple looks awesome with black, what colour is your school shirt? black or white? either way it will look awesome but i prefer black

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss86/micoo91/Picture0002-1.jpg

^^^^^^^^^ see awesome lol, tht was just for a random night out, sorry for repeatedly posting pics of me in your thread lol

nip up to asda if u can and get a black shirt :lol: if u dont have one that is

Original Poster

micoo;8947248

good choice, suits that dont fit well dont look good, id say go school … good choice, suits that dont fit well dont look good, id say go school shirt purple tie, purple looks awesome with black, what colour is your school shirt? black or white? either way it will look awesome but i prefer black^^^^^^^^^ see awesome lol, tht was just for a random night out, sorry for repeatedly posting pics of me in your thread lolnip up to asda if u can and get a black shirt :lol: if u dont have one that is

that looks good. afraid only got white shirts really...

i live in a little town - nothing like an asda unfortunately.

Original Poster

scrap that. just found a black shirt. its military style one, but looks ok with the jacked on top...

cheers micoo, btw (random i know) where do you go to uni?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…33
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213599
    3. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??33
    4. What an absolute disgrace2155

See more discussions