Groups

What to wear with...

These grey trousers?

Shoe and Shirt combinations please!

I've never really worn grey trousers on a night out, so was wandering what stuff goes, i was thinking of a dark brown shoe?

Cheers

19 Comments

Original Poster

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/1584/picture2ax.png

guy seems to be wearing dark brown in the pic, but black should be alright too

white shirt and black shoes. boring i know but can't go wrong

How about a chocolate brown shirt?

Brown and grey look horrible together.

Black shoes I think, and a pale coloured shirt. Maybe light blue.

Air max's and a gio goi polo. :thumbsup:

brown shoes with grey trousers is generally a big no no...black or shoes are better imo..if you wear brown shoes you must wear a brown shirt or you will look a plank

be careful at the urinals as well after a few shandy's,as one drop of pee on grey shows up big time!

Original Poster

Thanks all so far!
    Got any links to shirts to go with?

boothy;8799400

brown shoes with grey trousers is generally a big no no...black or shoes … brown shoes with grey trousers is generally a big no no...black or shoes are better imo..if you wear brown shoes you must wear a brown shirt or you will look a plankbe careful at the urinals as well after a few shandy's,as one drop of pee on grey shows up big time!

hahah top tip, will make sure it doesn't happen :thumbsup:

Banned

pink goes well with grey

pink,red,light blue or black are all safe bets

bykergrove;8799622

pink goes well with grey

I was just about to say that too........though some blokes are a bit iffy over wearing pink!

Maybe go for a salmon pink(ie orangey pink).......but definitely NO to brown shoes,has to be black or grey.

A very light blue shirt, and black shoes.

bykergrove;8799622

pink goes well with grey

like in the pic?.... lol

Banned

numptyj;8799708

like in the pic?.... lol

lolllllll no i always wear grey trousers if i wear a pink shirt.

i always wear a belt too i think it looks weird when people don't wear a belt when they are wearing trousers! but I don't wear a belt if i'm wearing a jumper over my shirt cause i'm lazy

bykergrove;8799726

lolllllll no i always wear grey trousers if i wear a pink shirt.i always … lolllllll no i always wear grey trousers if i wear a pink shirt.i always wear a belt too i think it looks weird when people don't wear a belt when they are wearing trousers! but I don't wear a belt if i'm wearing a jumper over my shirt cause i'm lazy

are you sure the jumper is over your shirt and not tucked into your waistband? :whistling:

Banned

fern37;8799821

are you sure the jumper is over your shirt and not tucked into your … are you sure the jumper is over your shirt and not tucked into your waistband? :whistling:

haha :-D no

I pull my socks over the bottom of my trousers though...

i dont really

bykergrove;8799842

haha :-D no :|I pull my socks over the bottom of my trousers though...i … haha :-D no :|I pull my socks over the bottom of my trousers though...i dont really

white socks/black loafers too I bet!!! :w00t:

Banned

fern37;8799897

white socks/black loafers too I bet!!! :w00t:

I even have a bow tie on

Original Poster

bump!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?89