Groups

What trainers should I get?

I really need a new pair of trainers but I'm struggling to find a pair I like.

What do you think of these: -

schuhstore.co.uk/ima…jpg

31 Comments

They look fine ..except I'm not into brown...but hey they're for you and if you like em get em.

I like brown. Brown is good. Well, sometimes.

they would go with your jacket if thats you in your avatar

I have always liked New Balance :-D a bit on the expensive side but built for good support and always very light. Have you found somewhere cheap to buy them?

Original Poster

they would go with your jacket if thats you in your avatar

It's a brown shirt that I ruined on a drunken night out so don't wear it anymore

Have you found somewhere cheap to buy them?

Most places I've found are around £60 but they're quite hard to find. Sole Trader and Qube don't stock them...

Original Poster

They're slightly different unfortunately and I'm not sure about the solid brown: -

http://www.schuhstore.co.uk/images/product/3404386730m1.jpg
    Thanks for trying though

Damn it there was a 10% code off on the voucher board too lol!

i like em both! but i would plump for the 2nd pair

http://www.jamesandjames.com/pictures/dunlop/r1555.jpg

Get a pair of these babies!!!!

Very popular back in my day!!....very retro and you won't look like you've stepped in a big pile of doggy do!!

i think the second ones look better

muckypup

Get a pair of these babies!!!!Very popular back in my day!!....very retro … Get a pair of these babies!!!!Very popular back in my day!!....very retro and you won't look like you've stepped in a big pile of doggy do!!

yer get these, i love green flash:)

Banned

get some HI Tec silver shadows.. they are well cool :whistling:

dog_cop

get some HI Tec silver shadows.. they are well cool :whistling:

Lmao.

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/8399/thumbsup4kk.gif

And I think they also brought out a Silver Shadow MkII.

Original Poster

Came back from town empty handed again :-(

Couldn't even find a pair I wanted to try on even after looking in 6 shops :cry:

Have you had a look on the Treds website, they're pretty good, and cheap.:)

Greg

I really need a new pair of trainers but I'm struggling to find a pair I … I really need a new pair of trainers but I'm struggling to find a pair I like.What do you think of these: -

The 'Made in England' NB's are quality. They are probably some of the best made trainers available and certainly put Nikes to shame when it comes to materials and build quality. The other NB's posted (574's) are made in Asia and are not quite as well built. Both styles have been in TK Maxx recently for between £17 and £25.

As for Dunlop Green Flash, if you'd have worn them when I was at school in the 80's you'd probably have got your head kicked in. They are possibly one of the worst trainers of all time and have never been regarded as 'cool'.....

Green Flash aren't all bad....
    greenflashbrew.com/

jim157

As for Dunlop Green Flash, if you'd have worn them when I was at school … As for Dunlop Green Flash, if you'd have worn them when I was at school in the 80's you'd probably have got your head kicked in. They are possibly one of the worst trainers of all time and have never been regarded as 'cool'.....

Didn't you know........to be cool you have to look 'uncool';-)

muckypup

Didn't you know........to be cool you have to look 'uncool';-)

Having no regard for what is cool or not is the ultimate cool!!!

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Touche,my cool friend!!;-)

Oh yes thats me...I'm above all that sort of thing...:p

I don't wear trainers and guess what my feet stay very Cool...

In my day,they weren't called trainers...they were called pumps!:whistling: :-D

we had to wear green flash for our school P.E uniform. everyone looked so funny the kit didnt even match.

muckypup

Touche,my cool friend!!;-)

I was thinking of your devil-may-care attitude as I wrote that post!!!

http://www.lotoflaughs.com/index_file/funny-pics/sexy-fat-tennis-player.jpg

When this 'very famous' poster adorned many a wall.......she was not wearing 'Adinikebok air filled platform extreme sport trying to be really hip' type trainers!!!!!!!!!!!!

muckypup

When I posed for this 'very famous' poster.....I was not wearing … When I posed for this 'very famous' poster.....I was not wearing 'Adinikebok air filled platform extreme sport trying to be really hip' type trainers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or any knickers, designer label or otherwise eh 'pup!!!
    (You're just too cool for words)

:giggle:

Better not draw Fox's attention to this thread when he returns,it'll crush his dreams!!!:whistling:

Banned

Greg

What trainers should I get?

How about trainers that say, "Your the man."? After each and every step. In time it would boost your self confidence and you would eventually be able to decide what trainers you really want for yourself.

muckypup

:giggle: Better not draw Fox's attention to this thread when he … :giggle: Better not draw Fox's attention to this thread when he returns,it'll crush his dreams!!!:whistling:

Crush more than his dreams if you climb on top!!!!

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Crush more than his dreams if you climb on top!!!!

Despite being at least half the size of the lady in question,I would still be more woman than Fox could handle!;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)14
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …26
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1523
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764448

See more discussions