Groups

What tunes are on your ringtone or text message?

Everybody, tell us all what your ringtone or text tone is.

56 Comments

Ringtone: Ring Ring
    Text tone: Default nokia text tone

Boring but surprisingly original, don't know many people with the same set up as me!

Magic_monkey;1852702

Ringtone: Ring RingText tone: Default nokia text toneBoring but … Ringtone: Ring RingText tone: Default nokia text toneBoring but surprisingly original, don't know many people with the same set up as me!

Slight variation on that funky mixup:
    Ringtone: Default Nokia
    Text tone: Default Nokia

Standard FTW!

Ringtone: Clocks - Coldplay
    Text tone: A Cuckoo clock sound

Funny when ya having a drink in town (Liverpool) and ya hear the You'll Never Walk Alone ringtone,
    every sod in the pub is fumbling in their pockets! :roll:

Got Kylie on mine

ringtone: would the man withnthe ten inch "pianist" please come to the phone, gets the shock factor in public, although when the kids are around I change it to the rubber ducky dance mix!
    ]ten inch
    ]rubber ducky
    although the version I have is longer (ducky not 10 inch)
    good site for mobile stuff(tones, apps, games, pictures etc) you do have to register but its free and they dont spam you!

beautiful liar

prodigy-youll be under my wheels ringtone
    family guy stewie- "id love to stay and chat but you're a total b*itch"

edjaned;1852808

duffy on mine but i would love this … duffy on mine but i would love this onehttp://youtube.com/watch?v=6M8TwtdWFlg

Easily made into a tone, I can do it for you if you want?

:oops:

Magic_monkey;1852833

Easily made into a tone, I can do it for you if you want?

how? :oops:

Original Poster

jadeywadey08;1852829

prodigy-youll be under my wheels ringtonefamily guy stewie- "id love to … prodigy-youll be under my wheels ringtonefamily guy stewie- "id love to stay and chat but you're a total b*itch"

you got any more stewie griffin ones?

edjaned;1852842

:oops:how? :oops:

Save the video, extract the sound, trim it and save. Sounds complicated but only a 5 minute job really.

Got the theme tune from the end of the Bourne Identity films as my ringtone (Extreme Ways by Moby - the new version made for Bourne Ultimatum and i edited to just loop the instrumental bit). The greatest ringtone in the world when you're walking with intent through a train station. It's a feeling that can't be described

Magic_monkey;1852882

Save the video, extract the sound, trim it and save. Sounds complicated … Save the video, extract the sound, trim it and save. Sounds complicated but only a 5 minute job really.

yes please id love that if you wouldnt mind :thumbsup:
    how would it get to my phone? :oops:

edjaned;1852965

yes please id love that if you wouldnt mind :thumbsup:how would it get to … yes please id love that if you wouldnt mind :thumbsup:how would it get to my phone? :oops:

Do you have a USB cable that goes from your phone to your PC? Or even a bluetooth dongle?

hypnoticstate;1852945

Got the theme tune from the end of the Bourne Identity films as my … Got the theme tune from the end of the Bourne Identity films as my ringtone (Extreme Ways by Moby - the new version made for Bourne Ultimatum and i edited to just loop the instrumental bit). The greatest ringtone in the world when you're walking with intent through a train station. It's a feeling that can't be described

Just listened to the tune on gootube and the instrumentals are amazing!!! Dont suppose you could email it to me could you?? be much appreciated!:)

harlzter;1852985

Just listened to the tune on gootube and the instrumentals are amazing!!! … Just listened to the tune on gootube and the instrumentals are amazing!!! Dont suppose you could email it to me could you?? be much appreciated!:)

You after the whole song or just the ringtone i made?

hypnoticstate;1852991

You after the whole song or just the ringtone i made?

Just the tone if you dont mind?

harlzter;1853004

Just the tone if you dont mind?

OK, give me 2 mins, i need to get it off my phone.

My email is .................................... sent by pm cheers mate no hurry!

Right, i've got it now, but there's something you should know; i made a mistake in what i said. Listening to it, i realise that it's the original version of the song, the one on the end of films 1 and 2 of the Bourne series. I got mixed up because i took a drum beat from the newer version and put it at the front of this version. It's still an excellent ringtone and in my opinion is better, having the two songs mixed. I know this because i toyed a lot with it when i made it and i settled on this which is what i thought sounded the best. Anyway, ill send it now.

Sent.

Cheers mate thats bang on!

hypnoticstate;1852979

Do you have a USB cable that goes from your phone to your PC? Or even a … Do you have a USB cable that goes from your phone to your PC? Or even a bluetooth dongle?

oh yes i have a usb that i can connect to the pc :thumbsup:

Not a problem

Ringtone - Perfume ~ Electro World
    Text tone - Default Nokia

ringtone- ambitions as a ridah - 2pac

Text message- standard iphone one.

One for all you ravers out there :-D

Ring tone - Mental Cube - Q (Santa Monica Mix) - sampled and looped from 1:40-1:55
    youtube.com/wat…GJw

Text - single solitary beep,might change it today :thumbsup:

Text now - Strings of Life

ringtone: Dangermouse

hypnoticstate;1853013

Right, i've got it now, but there's something you should know; i made a … Right, i've got it now, but there's something you should know; i made a mistake in what i said. Listening to it, i realise that it's the original version of the song, the one on the end of films 1 and 2 of the Bourne series. I got mixed up because i took a drum beat from the newer version and put it at the front of this version. It's still an excellent ringtone and in my opinion is better, having the two songs mixed. I know this because i toyed a lot with it when i made it and i settled on this which is what i thought sounded the best. Anyway, ill send it now.

oooh cool song. can i have the same ringtone too pls? pretty pretty pleasee? PM-ing you ... at the moment i have switched to the boring 'burrr burrrr' of nokia, it's work ....

Ringtone : West Wing Theme tune

standard sonyericsson ringtonw
    standard sonyericsson text message tone

how cool am i?!

Ringtones - Spanish Flea
    Oye como Va
    Aphrodite - Wobble
    Message tone - built in one.

Ringtone: takingbacksunday - Spin
    Text: Call of Duty 4 - 'GRANARDAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'

Ringtone i have 3 little birds bob marley
    and for message i have my son when he was two shouting "messaaaaaaage" love it!!!

kippy;1853247

oooh cool song. can i have the same ringtone too pls? pretty pretty … oooh cool song. can i have the same ringtone too pls? pretty pretty pleasee? PM-ing you ... at the moment i have switched to the boring 'burrr burrrr' of nokia, it's work ....

an i have it to please????

Jonster;1853361

Ringtone: takingbacksunday - SpinText: Call of Duty 4 - … Ringtone: takingbacksunday - SpinText: Call of Duty 4 - 'GRANARDAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'

class :lol:

any chance you could email, or upload that COD4 one?

fitzybhoy;1853939

class :lol:any chance you could email, or upload that COD4 one?

sure, im at work atm but PM me your email and ill send you it tonight.

I use to have the ring tone they use in 24. But lately i've been using this...

]Voodoo People Excerpt
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2368
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1826
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826369
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710950

See more discussions