Groups

what TV???

I'm looking at getting a new TV I am thing about a 3d 50-55 inches I've seen some nice LG ones but what would you recommend and trying to keep it under 800 if possible

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

6 Comments

The 4k LG at tesco for 499 looks good

LG 47 lb 730v from rgb direct in sale at 549 with 5 year guarantee until midnight. this is lgs top hd tv and was originally about around 1000. Samsung 6400, and 5500 are also good other options that I researched. Although I think at 549 the LG is excellent value for a cracking performing and looking tv.

I wouldn't bother with a 4k unless its a high spec big screen model , which are over 1500 anyway. wait a few years until technology settles, that was advice of richer sounds for those on a budget.

kentuckykid

I wouldn't bother with a 4k unless its a high spec big screen model , … I wouldn't bother with a 4k unless its a high spec big screen model , which are over 1500 anyway. wait a few years until technology settles, that was advice of richer sounds for those on a budget.

got to agree with that, just don't see the point of them for the average living room yet

edit: seen this deal ?
    Edited by: "niceguyrichy" 4th Jan 2015

I just bought the LG50LB650v from Currys at £499.00. It's just gone up in price up to £549.00. It has WEB OS which a lot of people are craving about. In principal it looks good but LG still lacks the capability of having some players that Samsung have. This doesn't bother me as I have ITV player on my talk talk Youview box. For me it was picking the best 50" tv under £600.00 which I bought

If my budget had been £800 then for me it would be the Samsung UE50H6400 or LG LB730/731V. Sony W829 should also be considered. All 3 are available from Richer Sounds with 5 year guarantee. If you don't want to use them then get John Lewis to price match. They also have 5 year guarantee.

Just a thought but Richer Sounds are also doing the LG 55LB650v at £649. Good price for a 55"
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553799
      2. FREE Odeon cinema ticket56
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047195
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814507

See more discussions