Groups

What tv series do you have on series link at the moment? Anything worth watching?

I was just wondering which series people have on series link to watch on TV at the moment.

Me?

Nurse Jackie - BBC 2 - Sat - 10.15pm
    No Ordinary Family - Watch - Sun - 10.45pm
    Breaking Bad - FX - Mon - 12.15am
    Glee - Channel 4 - Mon - 9pm
    Episodes - BBC 2 - Mon 10pm
    True Blood Season 3 - FX - Mon - 11pm
    Cougar Town - Sky Living - Tues - 8pm
    The Vampire Diaries - ITV2 - Tues - 9pm
    90210 - E4 - Tues - 9pm
    Secret Diary of a Callgirl - ITV2 - Tues - 10pm
    Gossip Girl - ITV2 - Weds - 8pm
    Grey's Anatomy - Sky Living - Weds - 10pm
    House - Sky1 - Thurs - 10pm

Looking forward to the return of...
    Lie to me
    The mentalist

32 Comments

blue bloods, not started boardwalk empire yet

Boardwalk Empire is phenomenal.

hdizzle

i didnt record the first Episode does that matter ?
    Edited by: "davver99" 18th Feb 2011

Charlie Brooker's How TV ruined my life - classic

Original Poster

davver99

blue bloods, not started boardwalk empire yet

I saw these advertised, they are on the new Sky Atlantic channel aren't they? I'll add them on to record as I've heard they're good, especially the Broadwalk Empire.

I have:

No Ordinary Family
    CSI (all of them new and old)
    House
    Top Gear

How do you get the time to watch that huge list of 13?

True blood.
    The big C.
    Blue bloods.
    Treme started tonight, haven't watched it yet though.
    Edited by: "Goonieman" 18th Feb 2011

I've got Boardwalk Empire and Marchlands.

hdizzle

I bet you're loving that one ladies boobies lol

Original Poster

patience_1

They only add up to about 12 hours a week, that's the joy of the sky+ box, you can watch it any time and don't end up watching cr*p tv for the sake of watching what's on. Plus I've been really poorly so a bit of trashy TV is just what I fancy sometimes.

patience_1

13? That's nothing! I regularly watch

American dad
    Better with you
    Community
    Modern family
    The middle
    Family guy
    Cleveland show
    **** my dad says
    The cape
    Sopranos (catching up)
    Mike and Molly
    No ordinary family
    Desperate housewives
    How I met your mother
    Simpsons
    Rules of engagement
    Big bang theory
    Top gear
    Shameless
    probably forgot some too.
    Also been working through everybody loves Raymond and that 70s show. Got half a season of each left

I think I watch too much tv......

Raising hope.......

sickly sweet

They only add up to about 12 hours a week, that's the joy of the sky+ … They only add up to about 12 hours a week, that's the joy of the sky+ box, you can watch it any time and don't end up watching cr*p tv for the sake of watching what's on. Plus I've been really poorly so a bit of trashy TV is just what I fancy sometimes.

ok that makes sense...... nothing like tv when you're not feeling too good, hope you feel better soon.

Original Poster

sancho1983

13? That's nothing! I regularly watch American dadBetter with … 13? That's nothing! I regularly watch American dadBetter with youCommunityModern familyThe middleFamily guyCleveland show**** my dad saysThe capeSopranos (catching up)Mike and MollyNo ordinary familyDesperate housewivesHow I met your motherSimpsonsRules of engagement Big bang theoryTop gearShameless probably forgot some too.Also been working through everybody loves Raymond and that 70s show. Got half a season of each left I think I watch too much tv......

Lol, thanks, I feel better about my long list now
    When is Modern Family on and which channel? Also I watched the first series of Raising Hope, is the second series on now? It was good, not great though, but I'd probably try out the second series if it's on.

I believe modern family is thursdays on sky 1, not sure though.

Raising hope is still season 1, up to about episode 11 or so. I think It's great, I'd give it another go

Original Poster

patience_1

ok that makes sense...... nothing like tv when you're not feeling too … ok that makes sense...... nothing like tv when you're not feeling too good, hope you feel better soon.

Thank you, so do I but got a pretty long road ahead but I'll keep plodding along.
    Another advantage of sky+ programmes is that you can fast forward the adverts so you save a fair amount of time with that too and no annoying adverts like Go Compare to get stuck in your head for the next half an hour

Entourage!!!

Original Poster

Baadshah

Entourage!!!

Tried it but never got into it.

Thanks OP.I didn't realise Vampire Diaries was back on . It my birthday tommorrow and a day off work so I might treat myself to three hours of Vampire Diaries on catch up TV :-)
    I missed the last season of Dexter because I didn't know it was on.I wish series link automatically added them when they return.

Original Poster

summerjoo

Thanks OP.I didn't realise Vampire Diaries was back on . It my birthday … Thanks OP.I didn't realise Vampire Diaries was back on . It my birthday tommorrow and a day off work so I might treat myself to three hours of Vampire Diaries on catch up TV :-)I missed the last season of Dexter because I didn't know it was on.I wish series link automatically added them when they return.

Me too, I just saw that Brothers and Sisters has returned and is on it's 6th episode already

Don't think being human or eastbound and down have been mentioned.

Original Poster

Goonieman

Don't think being human or eastbound and down have been mentioned.

Never heard of them, I'll have a look tomorrow, off to bed now. Thanks and night night everyone.

Being human is half way through the 3rd series and very good.
    bbc.co.uk/bei…an/

midjet666

I bet you're loving that one ladies boobies lol

Haha, there are plenty of boobs on Boardwalk, so I do not know which ones you a referring to!

Asides from that, the acting is amazing, and the show is generally thrilling to watch.

Sky will alert you to new season progammes by email sorry no good at doing links but i been using it a while.

nanny2three

Sky will alert you to new season progammes by email sorry no good at … Sky will alert you to new season progammes by email sorry no good at doing links but i been using it a while.

mysky.sky.com/por…iss

Goonieman

http://mysky.sky.com/portal/site/skycom/mysky/mytv/nevermiss

Thanks for that ,if i never used this i would miss somethings.

Goonieman

http://mysky.sky.com/portal/site/skycom/mysky/mytv/nevermiss

Brill.Thanks for the info nanny2three and Goonieman.

I was going to write it out the way you have op, but I couldn't be bothered so here's a quick list lol

Hollyoaks
    Alan Carr Chatty Man
    Ghost Whisperer
    Secret Diary Of A Call Girl
    Jersey Shore
    Waterloo Road
    The Sopranos
    How To Make It In America
    Skins
    Celebrity Juice
    Got To Dance
    Kourtney + Kim Take New York
    Holly's World

I watch Gossip Girl, 90210, Skins US, One Tree Hill + Vampire Diaries at US pace
    Edited by: "bargaincrazy09" 20th Feb 2011

vampire diaries
    true blood
    the tudors

me:
    Blue Bloods (still to watch)
    Curb your Enthusiasm
    Boardwalk Empire (last 2 episodes) still hard to imagine Steve Buscemi as a mob boss mind you.
    the wife:
    complete crap like vampire diaries, true blood, gypsy wedding, basically any pish tv show will be watched or recorded.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions