Found 12th Oct 2009
hi am looking for a good tv for under 800 any recomendations i will be using it for the ps3,freeview
thanks

1. Misc
  2. TV
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. TV
17 Comments

Banned

not much to go on there.

distance from tv is needed at least

Original Poster

csiman;6551866

not much to go on there.distance from tv is needed at least

hi about 8 feet

a sony bravia 32 - 37 inch

Original Poster

cribert;6551986

a sony bravia 32 - 37 inch

what 1?

Banned

ideal size is 50" for 8 foot

get a plasma and search hukd for a 50" in your price range and check out the temperature and go from there

32-37" is way too small for 8 foot distance

csiman;6552125

ideal size is 50" for 8 footget a plasma and search hukd for a 50" in … ideal size is 50" for 8 footget a plasma and search hukd for a 50" in your price range and check out the temperature and go from there32-37" is way too small for 8 foot distance

8 foot is not a huge distance, my 32 inch is ft away and looks big

If you have the money this TV looks awesome:

hotukdeals.com/ite…e=2

edit: Oops out of stock.

Banned

cribert;6552137

8 foot is not a huge distance, my 32 inch is ft away and looks big

all depends if you want optimal viewing distance and what you are used to. I sit 8 foot from my 50" tv and it still doesnt seem big enough for that cinema experience. Of course, if you only watch tv for sd viewing then a 32" will suffice. When I go around my mates and they have a 32" tv, it looks like a tiny portable stuck in the corner.

with an £800 budget, you can get the real deal.

distance calculator here

myhometheater.homestead.com/vie…tml

Original Poster

csiman;6552423

all depends if you want optimal viewing distance and what you are used … all depends if you want optimal viewing distance and what you are used to. I sit 8 foot from my 50" tv and it still doesnt seem big enough for that cinema experience. Of course, if you only watch tv for sd viewing then a 32" will suffice. When I go around my mates and they have a 32" tv, it looks like a tiny portable stuck in the corner.with an £800 budget, you can get the real deal.distance calculator herehttp://myhometheater.homestead.com/viewingdistancecalculator.html

what one ?
i would stretch to 800

Banned

tonico;6552574

what one ?i would stretch to 800

this looks a decent deal for a good tv

hotukdeals.com/ite…-10

Original Poster

csiman;6561164

this looks a decent deal for a good … this looks a decent deal for a good tvhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/498964/samsung-ps50b530s2wxxu-50-plasma-10

thanks rep left:thumbsup:

Banned

tonico;6563480

thanks rep left:thumbsup:

do your own research though b4 parting with £700+:thumbsup:

Not want a panasonic any more then? hotukdeals.com/ite…buy

Panasonic 42X10 should be had for your budget, honestly you don't need to worry about it not being full HD, unless you go for 50"

Original Poster

sancho1983;6567002

Not want a panasonic any more then? … Not want a panasonic any more then? http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/500769/what-panasonic-plasma-to-buyPanasonic 42X10 should be had for your budget, honestly you don't need to worry about it not being full HD, unless you go for 50"

went for this one
hotukdeals.com/ite…rys

Banned

tonico;6571235

went for this one … went for this one :)http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/500983/lg-42-lh5000-664-currys

how bizarre. I can see you wishing you got a bigger one within a week.

Depends if you wanted the all round cinema experience or just a TV in the corner I guess

Original Poster

csiman;6571491

how bizarre. I can see you wishing you got a bigger one within a … how bizarre. I can see you wishing you got a bigger one within a week.Depends if you wanted the all round cinema experience or just a TV in the corner I guess

it will be in the bedroom

Banned

tonico;6574158

it will be in the bedroom

lol - maybe you should have mentioned that in post 1 :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    2. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    3. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21