Groups

What TV to go for?

Banned
    Mate wants a basic(ish) TV for his back room, which would you go for?

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

OR

richersounds.com/sho…522

Is the difference worth the £70 price gap?

Cheers guys

10 Comments

I would go for the Philips, Acoustic Solutions is rubbish, I have had stuff from argos Acoustic Solutions and returned it, would not recommend.:)

Banned

the philips one at richer sounds is so old now its not even funny and the argos one is not much better to be honest

ok for a budget range tv with freeview etc and 2 hdmi sockets try this ebuyer.com/pro…821 and read the reviews

Original Poster Banned

pink;3211926

I would go for the Philips, Acoustic Solutions is rubbish, I have had … I would go for the Philips, Acoustic Solutions is rubbish, I have had stuff from argos Acoustic Solutions and returned it, would not recommend.:)

Thats what I thought, but the reviews look good on Argos

Banned

hankmarvin4;3211965

you need to listen to me when i tell you the philips is old tech now

hankmarvin4;3211965

yes they do look good, I have had an Acoustic Solutions DVD player with hard drive, got it for my OH last Xmas and we took it back, was terrible couldn't get it to do anything. also CD player that had terrible tinny sound.

Original Poster Banned

pink;3211926

I would go for the Philips, Acoustic Solutions is rubbish, I have had … I would go for the Philips, Acoustic Solutions is rubbish, I have had stuff from argos Acoustic Solutions and returned it, would not recommend.:)

fragaliciousbob;3211989

you need to listen to me when i tell you the philips is old tech now

Nice one, he is going to go for the Sense 26" or the 22". Might even get one myself at that price!

Repped!

Banned

hankmarvin4;3212307

Nice one, he is going to go for the Sense 26" or the 22". Might even get … Nice one, he is going to go for the Sense 26" or the 22". Might even get one myself at that price!Repped!

sweet mate let me know how you get on with it

Original Poster Banned

He has changed his mind and is thinking of going for this now:

]http//ww…htm
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3211147
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764585
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1934
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1022

See more discussions