What TV to go for?

Found 30th Mar
Hi all, after a bit of advice. I'm looking to pick up a new tv for my living room. My room isn't massive so I don't need a ridiculous sized tv, and was looking at a maximum size of 43". I've read a few reviews but was looking for some feedback from owners on here. The options I've been looking at are:

Samsung 40mu6400
LG 43UJ670v
Toshiba 43U6763

I know the Samsung always scores highly but what do you all reckon. The price range is between £300 and £429 for these 3 tvs, and I've gone for these due to the fact that they all have a centre stand.

What do we think is the best option? I have a tv unit for it to sit on, wont be wall mounting, and I'll be going from a 7yr old 32" HD ready Samsung so expecting to see big improvements. Cheers guys!
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Did you see the deal post for the Samsung? That’s the one I’m planning but have a Currys voucher I need to use. Was hoping they’d have better deals on suitable TVs this weekend.
Definitely not the Toshiba which will be a Vestel.
kerrvin1232 h, 1 m ago

Did you see the deal post for the Samsung? That’s the one I’m planning but …Did you see the deal post for the Samsung? That’s the one I’m planning but have a Currys voucher I need to use. Was hoping they’d have better deals on suitable TVs this weekend.

No I missed that. Just seen it, looks good if John Lewis price match. I'll send them a request, thanks
.MUFC.19 m ago

Definitely not the Toshiba which will be a Vestel.

I've heard it's a re-badged Vestel, but also heard from others that it has a good picture. Think I meant go for the Samsung, just wish it was a 43" rather than a 40"
badger260917 m ago

I've heard it's a re-badged Vestel, but also heard from others that it has …I've heard it's a re-badged Vestel, but also heard from others that it has a good picture. Think I meant go for the Samsung, just wish it was a 43" rather than a 40"

I'd probably opt for the LG, The Samsung is probably slightly better but the LG is better value imo.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions