What type of light bulbs should I get

5 replies
Found 29th Jun 2008
What I mean is I know what type they are but need to replace some in the stairs as there is none right now and so its dangerous, also none in either of the toilets or the living room(they have just run out and previous tenants couldnt be bothered replacing them)

I want them not to be too bright so it hurts my eyes but not too dim either.

What power should I go for?

1. Misc
  2. Bulbs
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Bulbs
5 Comments

Truly Ryouga, your presence on this site is like a 100,000 candlepower beacon signaling for people to come forth from miles around & rip the 'urine' out of you!!?!?

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;2418820

Truly Ryouga, your presence on this site is like a 100,000 candlepower … Truly Ryouga, your presence on this site is like a 100,000 candlepower beacon signaling for people to come forth from miles around & rip the 'urine' out of you!!?!?

LOL, I'll hold back...... unless Homebase really are stocking black lightbulbs

Try turning the light switch on and putting your finger in the socket, if you get a tingle buy 60 watt bulbs if you feel a tug then get 100watt bulbs. You sound like a nice honest person and i am actually a nigerian prince who studied electrics at Royston Vasey university looking to move my families millions into a safe British bank acccount. Would you be interested ??

This is a wind up right?!?

thesaint;2419888

This is a wind up right?!?

http://trustmanagementservices.info/Torch-A2.JPG
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz23
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769597
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247664
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1013

See more discussions