What type of power cable do I need - See Image

    I have a Tannoy SFX5.1 Sub but Ive lost the power lead. What type of lead do I need (its not a normal PC cable as this one has 2 pins)…jpg


    Standard kettle cable. The third pin is earth.

    The (missing) 3rd pin is, I think, only the Earth pin. Have you tried a normal PC cable?

    i might have spair in loft, 50/50!

    Original Poster

    no, not tried a normal pc cable.

    ive got afew spare will try it tonight. thanks guys

    It's an IEC 60320-2-2 Type C18 inlet. The plug that fits it is the type C17.

    It's used a lot on sound equipment so I would image any dealer in either audio or theatre equipment would have them.…320

    Original Poster

    the normal kettle cable worked fine.
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844459
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424114479
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value610

      See more discussions