Groups

What type of USB lead do I need for my 360 wireless headset?

Have got a wireless headset, thought i could use the play and charge lead but does not fit can someone help me please. rep given:)

7 Comments

260512138842 - That will do it. (Ebay)

Wow the new ones come with a USB lead.? When i got mine, i got a wall charger with it.

krazie2004;7749699

Wow the new ones come with a USB lead.? When i got mine, i got a wall … Wow the new ones come with a USB lead.? When i got mine, i got a wall charger with it.

You can buy them with a charger but only seem to be american ones about. But the USB charger on the Xbox is pretty good, I have the same leads for my battery packs (3rd Party) charging things with the xbox off is a plus.

Original Poster

Adam2050;7749750

You can buy them with a charger but only seem to be american ones about. … You can buy them with a charger but only seem to be american ones about. But the USB charger on the Xbox is pretty good, I have the same leads for my battery packs (3rd Party) charging things with the xbox off is a plus.

Hi, i'm using the same usb cable for my battery pack for the controller, should that not work??? because it does not, maybe a faulty headset?? thanks

mrman007;7749799

Hi, i'm using the same usb cable for my battery pack for the controller, … Hi, i'm using the same usb cable for my battery pack for the controller, should that not work??? because it does not, maybe a faulty headset?? thanks

Yeh should do, but might have got to a point where it no longer can be charged, might need to plug into the wall, try looking into a usb wall charger.

I got a wall charger as well, not got a USB lead !

Try a new styled nokia charger?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions