Groups

What *type* of Xbox this is I've got? =/

*apologies for coming across as an idiot, but I have no idea about these things*

I won an Xbox 360 from Microsoft and I want to sell it as... well... I have no idea what to do with it! I know there are different kinds, but the box that it's in doesn't tell me what kind it is so I dunno how much to sell it for?!

Here's some pics...

img227.imageshack.us/img…jpg

img508.imageshack.us/img…jpg

img508.imageshack.us/img…jpg

Thank you.

7 Comments

Limited gold plated edition, worth thousands !

just kidden, looks like a premium ? no idea

It's either a premium or a pro... Does it say anywhere on the box if it has a hdmi slot? There's usually a wee sticker on it if it''s a pro/version 2

Oh I've just seen the 3rd pic you posted says hdmi at the bottom so it looks like it's a pro

Original Poster

Thanks for letting me know. It does have HDMI written on the box at the bottom, but there's nothing to say that there's a HDMI slot.

My hubby had an old premium before he got his elite & there was no mention of hdmi on the box so I'm 99% sure you have the newer pro console

Original Poster

^Great, thank you. I've done some scouting around and you are right. It's the same as this on on Tesco Direct -

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

Okay now can anyone tell me what a decent price when selling this would be? Bearing in mind that I don't have a receipt (does that affect the guarantee??) as I won it.

well seeing as you have no reciept ill give you 50 pounds (joke)

you can get probably 200 on ebay.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4862368
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27126
      3. GCSE Results day22
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846348

See more discussions