What types of carbs to count on a low carb high protein diet

Found 29th Aug 2016
On the initial carb depletion days of a low carb, high protein diet, what carbs count?

For example if I'm only going to eat 30g of carbs daily are these the ones that come from sugar only or is it the total amount of carbs?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

1. Ask
  2. Protein
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Protein
6 Comments

Banned

No, this counts for all carbs. Don't bother with the carbs in vegetables though.

diets dont work as a rule of thumb, its all about the exercise. Do that, look good, and eat what you want

don't eat what you want unless you want to be exercising for hours every day. work out your tdee and take 100 to 300 calories off that depending on how quick you want to shift the weight. if you want to keep the weight off exercise 3-4 times a week. good luck

Just don't eat carbs before bed and you'll be fine

leeparsons

diets dont work as a rule of thumb, its all about the exercise. Do that, … diets dont work as a rule of thumb, its all about the exercise. Do that, look good, and eat what you want

​what a load of rubbish. diet control counts for approximately 80% of all weight loss.

Original Poster

Thank you futwebapp - I thought that was the case. And thank you to everyone else for taking the time to respond.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769622
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247673
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3477
    4. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games913

See more discussions