8 Comments

Not Bad For A Couple

depends what refurbishment it needs-I would suggest by the price its a complete wreck-but if you or your family can do the work then maybe worth a go-if it was local to me I would take a punt at that price depending on work needed.

Original Poster

barky;7041355

depends what refurbishment it needs-I would suggest by the price its a … depends what refurbishment it needs-I would suggest by the price its a complete wreck-but if you or your family can do the work then maybe worth a go-if it was local to me I would take a punt at that price depending on work needed.

yeer there all pretty cheap in that block,think i could put a low offer in as had a 3rd floor one for 55k and this is a basement but alot bigger:thumbsup:

Looks nice at that price. depends on location too.

Depending on how much "refurbishment" is required you may also have difficulty getting a mortgage on it.

Original Poster

jtx;7042010

Depending on how much "refurbishment" is required you may also have … Depending on how much "refurbishment" is required you may also have difficulty getting a mortgage on it.

apparentley proper 1 bed flats are alot easier than studios :thumbsup:

"Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property"

Weird to see that said!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244939
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    3. Add one, leave one game54415485
    4. A1 Travel no longer trading!33

See more discussions