Groups

What u wana to see First thing in Morning

Hi all,
    What is the first thing which u wana to see in morning and Why...

do it make some difference when u see some one's face or some thing....

I hope u ppl will come up with really great things....

38 Comments

Erm.... Bellabonkers, and why, cos that would mean she was in my bed
    Either that or Corn Flakes I'm not overly fussed

Banned

starsparkle2311;3046311

The clock, letting me know i can go back to sleep for another 3 hours haha

lol ..... girls :-D Morning w:whistling:

Someones inbox not being full, hmmm apart from that maybe the Cheerleader from Heroes in her Cheerleader outfit :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Dell_in_the_bed;3046315

lol ..... girls :-D Morning w:whistling:

dell;-);-):thumbsup

natversion1;3046329

Someones inbox not being full, hmmm apart from that maybe the Cheerleader … Someones inbox not being full, hmmm apart from that maybe the Cheerleader from Heroes in her Cheerleader outfit :thumbsup:

You mean out of her cheeleaders outfit surely.

Banned

starsparkle2311;3046332

Good morning !!!

And hear that as well ... lol Good Morning stars ... you alright hun, I am under the impressin you are a girl correct me if I am wrong

Banned

Junk;3046331

dell;-);-):thumbsup

Cheers mate ... :thumbsup: like your threads

Original Poster

Dell_in_the_bed;3046354

Cheers mate ... :thumbsup: like your threads

like this thread

robtallica;3046347

You mean out of her cheeleaders outfit surely.

Nah not to start with :thumbsup:

natversion1;3046363

Nah not to start with :thumbsup:

your right, always more pleasing to unwrap your gifts - before giving them a thorough inspection:thumbsup:

Banned

robtallica;3046366

your right, always more pleasing to unwrap your gifts - before giving … your right, always more pleasing to unwrap your gifts - before giving them a thorough inspection:thumbsup:

:w00t: an honest man

Banned

Junk;3046357

like this thread

:-D as much as Kate Winslet

Banned

jellybaby22;3046319

I know who I would like to see in the morning......:whistling:

who?

personaly I'd prefere to just not wake up, but failing that a brew and a pack of fags would be a beautiful sight.....

Banned

jellybaby22;3046446

wouldnt you like to know......:whistling:you know who...remember I told … wouldnt you like to know......:whistling:you know who...remember I told u.......;-)

cant remember....I'm a bloke remember

like I listen!

Banned

I hope to see myself because then i will have survived the night.

Original Poster

Dell_in_the_bed;3046386

:-D as much as Kate Winslet

who is she...:?:?:?

Banned

Junk;3046529

who is she...:?:?:?

She shares my birthday, she was in Titanic.

Original Poster

DLM;3046535

She shares my birthday, she was in Titanic.

Titanic actress right?

Banned

Junk;3046545

Titanic actress right?

Yep :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;3046549

Yep :thumbsup:

oh Man she was Hot...

Banned

Junk;3046552

oh Man she was Hot...

She still is, she's not dead :roll:

Banned

Actually I'd like to wake up Dawn of the Dead stylee with everything gone to ****... would be good, strap some blades to me and run around with a M16 and a machete....

MAN UP ZOMBIES!

ODB_69;3046563

Actually I'd like to wake up Dawn of the Dead stylee with everything gone … Actually I'd like to wake up Dawn of the Dead stylee with everything gone to ****... would be good, strap some blades to me and run around with a M16 and a machete....MAN UP ZOMBIES!

Don't forget to snipe a Burt Reynolds look a like zombie it would be rude not to :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ODB_69;3046563

Actually I'd like to wake up Dawn of the Dead stylee with everything gone … Actually I'd like to wake up Dawn of the Dead stylee with everything gone to ****... would be good, strap some blades to me and run around with a M16 and a machete....MAN UP ZOMBIES!

:-D:-D

...... a letter on the mat from the premium bonds office telling me I'd won £1,000,000 wouldn't go a miss :-D

Banned

natversion1;3046572

Don't forget to snipe a Burt Reynolds look a like zombie it would be rude … Don't forget to snipe a Burt Reynolds look a like zombie it would be rude not to :thumbsup:

Yh I would have fun with the sniper rifle, but the real fun would be at ground level....thats where the action is and damn it would be good...all that blood and carnage...plus even more fun when the chainsaw comes out

would either be that or wake up in 1969 in the middle of Nam....running around shooting VC, calling in fire missions and landing in hot LZ's....

ODB_69;3046697

Yh I would have fun with the sniper rifle, but the real fun would be at … Yh I would have fun with the sniper rifle, but the real fun would be at ground level....thats where the action is and damn it would be good...all that blood and carnage...plus even more fun when the chainsaw comes outwould either be that or wake up in 1969 in the middle of Nam....running around shooting VC, calling in fire missions and landing in hot LZ's....

Your real name isn't Frank West by any chance is it?

Banned

natversion1;3046703

Your real name isn't Frank West by any chance is it?

Whos Frank West????

ODB_69;3046724

Whos Frank West????

]http//en…ing

starsparkle2311;3046756

I won £50 a couple of months back, only took 9 years, haha. Can u imagine … I won £50 a couple of months back, only took 9 years, haha. Can u imagine my excitement, opening the letter? x

Oh well done .... You're lucky I've had mine for nearly 25 years & so far won nothing !!!

( bet that envelope was torn to shreads !!! )

Original Poster

snowtiger;3046786

Oh well done .... You're lucky I've had mine for nearly 25 years & so far … Oh well done .... You're lucky I've had mine for nearly 25 years & so far won nothing !!! ( bet that envelope was torn to shreads !!! )

And I never won any thing till now

ODB_69;3046697

Yh I would have fun with the sniper rifle, but the real fun would be at … Yh I would have fun with the sniper rifle, but the real fun would be at ground level....thats where the action is and damn it would be good...all that blood and carnage...plus even more fun when the chainsaw comes outwould either be that or wake up in 1969 in the middle of Nam....running around shooting VC, calling in fire missions and landing in hot LZ's....

You ever thought of joining the Armed Forces? You get paid to kill people.

Back to OP, I like to see my fiancee first thing.

Banned

natversion1;3046740

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Rising

only played the demo, really need to pick this game up

Nat...are there any Nam games for 360 yet?

ODB_69;3046853

only played the demo, really need to pick this game upNat...are there any … only played the demo, really need to pick this game upNat...are there any Nam games for 360 yet?

Only thing I can think of is Shell Shock 2 coming out soon, although some wild COD5 rumours suggest it will be set there

Banned

natversion1;3046894

Only thing I can think of is Shell Shock 2 coming out soon, although some … Only thing I can think of is Shell Shock 2 coming out soon, although some wild COD5 rumours suggest it will be set there

CoD5 is Pacific! unless u mean CoD6?

The top of Salma Hayek's head, and a Gin and Tonic on my bedside table.

Original Poster

backtothecaves;3047443

The top of Salma Hayek's head, and a Gin and Tonic on my bedside table.

that is quite different :-D:-D:-D

ODB_69;3047329

CoD5 is Pacific! unless u mean CoD6?

Hmmm well CoD by Treyarch doens't have the number attached to the title so might do like Res Evil Code Vernoica & Resident Evil 4, but yeah the new one being done by Infinity Ward
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2241
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions