Groups

what up wiv chat room?

i was likes trying to likes log into chat room but it sayz like me not allowed to speakz in there? why.... me not like go der often so me waz wondering wat up innit.

13 Comments

If You Can Go In There With The Name Magicbeans... Then When You're In There Double Click Your Name In the list To Set A Password You Will Be Able To Speak

Original Poster

i typed magicb and it said i cant go in...has someone taken the name?

o wait jus re read..its strict passwords now?

yep.. you have to register with a password then i will let you speak

What chat room? Am i missing out lol

emasu;2341919

If You Can Go In There With The Name Magicbeans... Then When You're In … If You Can Go In There With The Name Magicbeans... Then When You're In There Double Click Your Name In the list To Set A Password You Will Be Able To Speak

What's with the capital letters, isn't it really time consuming or is there a shortcut?

i typed it all in capitals and it auto does that :oops:

emasu;2341955

i typed it all in capitals and it auto does that :oops:

How - mine doesn't?

it wont work if you have quoted something... just if you post all capitals in a frsh post.

Banned

chrysha;2341975

How - mine doesn't?

That 'cos you said I had a big nose!!!:p

guv;2341987

No, I warned you that if you told porkies your nose would grow! :roll:
    http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk221/chrysha22/2865213960.jpg

emasu;2341982

it wont work if you have quoted something... just if you post all … it wont work if you have quoted something... just if you post all capitals in a frsh post.

Thank you!

guv;2341987

Snow White got expelled from the disneyland X factor contest when she was caught sitting on pinocchio's face singing TELL ME LIES,TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES....

Banned

edna_clouds;2342064

Snow White got expelled from the disneyland X factor contest when she was … Snow White got expelled from the disneyland X factor contest when she was caught sitting on pinocchio's face singing TELL ME LIES,TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES....

LOL

Splinters can be very painful!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions