What upcoming games are you looking forward to?

Got a few games I'm eagerly anticipating!

Twisted Metal
Hitman 5
Metal Gear Rising (although that's quite a way off. 2012 sometime hopefully, but being Metal Gear.. who knows when it'll make an appearance!)

and I'm hoping and praying TimeSplitters 4 gets announced at E3 this year!

22 Comments

Supermod

Mario Kart 3D.
Super Mario 3D.

Erm, that is it.

I can't wait until L.A. Noire, not long now

Banned

Dead Island

Dead Island. (X360)
Silent Hill 8: Downpour (X360)
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (X360)
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X (X360)
Resident Evil 4 (X360)
The Darkness II (X360)
I Am Alive (X360)

Original Poster

JonnyIrish

I can't wait until L.A. Noire, not long now

Can't believe I haven't looked into this game until now! Looking at the trailers, it looks amazing!

Banned

Any good chess games out there?

L.A. Noire!

Banned

JonnyTwoToes

Any good chess games out there?

Not out yet but it's looking good

videogamer.com/xbo…tml

Edited by: "greatest666" 30th Apr 2011

BRINK, Rage, Duke Nukem.

Fifa 12, FM 2012

Twisted Metal PS3
Battlefield 3 360
Duke Nukem Forever* 360

It looks a bit grim on the racing front though

Battlefield 3
Brink
Gears of War 3

LA NOIRE
Duke nukem (hail to the king baby)
gears of war 3

Banned

Painkiller

Twisted Metal PS3Battlefield 3 360Duke Nukem Forever* 360It looks a bit … Twisted Metal PS3Battlefield 3 360Duke Nukem Forever* 360It looks a bit grim on the racing front though

Forza 4, Need 4 Speed The Run and Burnout Crash all coming this year.

Banned

Guild Wars 2
Star wars: the old republic
diablo 3
battlefield 3

The new C.O.D.

Black ops is painfully boring. MW2 is fun but certain perks ruin it.

Forza Motorsport 4
Gears 3

Spin the Bottle?

greatest666

Forza 4, Need 4 Speed The Run and Burnout Crash all coming this year.

Exactly!

I fear Forza 4's selling point will be Kinect compatibility - not that I enjoyed Forza 3, online experience ruined by people with lower scores booting me out of the lobbies for having a higher score.

EA haven't released a demo for Shift 2 so no idea what that's like and they might not release one for The Run - I found the Hot Pursuit demo to be bloody awful though.

There's also a risk that codemasters will pull an EA move and only make slight modifications/updates to F1 2011.

Banned

Painkiller

Exactly!I fear Forza 4's selling point will be Kinect compatibility - not … Exactly!I fear Forza 4's selling point will be Kinect compatibility - not that I enjoyed Forza 3, online experience ruined by people with lower scores booting me out of the lobbies for having a higher score.EA haven't released a demo for Shift 2 so no idea what that's like and they might not release one for The Run - I found the Hot Pursuit demo to be bloody awful though.There's also a risk that codemasters will pull an EA move and only make slight modifications/updates to F1 2011.

I can't speak for Forza(I'm not a sim fan) but that does sound **** online!How can they do that?.The kinect stuff is just for looking around the show room however.Maybe head tracking at a push.
Shift 2 probably never had a demo cos it's not quite a sim!
Hot Pursuit demo was ****, I agree, but the actual game is great(if you like arcade racers)

Minesweeper3D

Extremely excited about;
http://www.aeropause.com/wordpress/archives/images/2009/05/thief4logo-580x326.jpg

But, I just hope it doesn't get consolified http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b3/Gnome-face-sad.svg/48px-Gnome-face-sad.svg.png

Press A to; move to the target, release your blackjack, hit the target, loot the target and leave the scene of the crime.
Press B to; exit the game because it is so horrifically dumbed down for consoles you want to poke out your eyeballs with a rusty nail.

GTA V - hopefully E3 will unveil something to put the rumours to bed!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?55
    2. Amazon prime subscribe & save49
    3. What to do?????812
    4. Iphone 7 - What Case?510

See more discussions